I am joining first trimester...

Sakura-chan

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am new to the first trimester board, only found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago and was paranoid at first that my pregnancy tests were not getting any darker but the one this morning was almost as dark as the control line so I am now convinced :happydance:

I am four weeks pregnant today- due date December 19th.

I am in Brisbane, Australia presently, but my partner and I will move back to Japan in just over 6 weeks so I will be giving birth over there. We are also getting married in 4 weeks from today- so we have a busy could of months ahead of us!!!! My partner is Japanese and we met there when I was 19 on exchange almost five years ago!

So far no symptoms apart from some cramping and dull nausea (which might be related to pregnancy but might not)- was really tired earlier in the week but work was crazy so that could of been the cause. We plan on telling my parents some time in the next couple of days...might work it in there with " hey, happy easter and by the way we are pregnant"

I plan to make an appt with my GP for sometime in the next two weeks to confirm everything and find out what the next step is- I want an early scan, before we travel, but usually scans are not done in Australia until you are 12 weeks and by that time I will be back in Japan. In Japan however you have your first scan at 7 weeks or 8 weeks usually so I would be behind...

Well I have just given my life story! Sorry! I wish everyone in their first trimester a happy/healthy time- I look forward to getting to know you all!

ps: Is it usual to feel so nervous? I am paranoid about every little twinge...I am already so attached and that scares me.

Congrats!!! Yes it is very normal to feel nervous and paranoid.

congrats on your bfp welcome to first tri, paranioa centrel

welcome sweetie !:)

Welcome. Hope you get into your GP before you leave!!!

Congrats and welcome!! It is completely normal to be nervous, I am a wreck!!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes- I am glad to hear that worrying is completely normal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->