I am late with my period but negitive test... HELP??

momof1ntwins

Reaction score
Hello i need some advice and maybe some of you have been in this boat before. me and my husband have been not trying but not preventing for the last year. We think when it happens it happend. So i havent been on birth control for a long time. I am currently late on my period. I started my last one may 27 and it ended may 31, i usually start my period every 28 to 30 days. Well its now July 5th and i still havent started. The people that i have talked to say that you go by the first day of your period, so if i go by that i should have started june 24 - june 26 and still nothing as of the 5 of july. I took at clinic test on july 2 and it was negitive. I have some symptoms as well. I have been so hungry and eating weird things, my boobs are super sore (which happen before my period starts so i am not trying to look to far into that) i have a few cramps here and there and think well maybe today is the day and that day passed and nothing, i have been soooo nauseous all throughtout the day and even have thrown up from time to time, and i am so tired (like if i dont have to get out of bed i dont want to and thats not like me at all. I am usually dressed and have my kids dressed and ready for the day but 8 am everyday but not these days!!) I am also experiencing bed wetting. I am going to the bathroom atleast every hour and i know thats because i am drinking a lot but i feel dehydrated if i am not drinking water every time i turn around ( I felt this way with my pregnancy with my twins) but because i am drinking so much during the day i stay up half the night going to the bathroom and sometimes i dont wake up because i am so tired. What should i do. When should i take another test? Is anyone else going through this or been throught it? Thanks for your time :wacko:

Hi, I haven't been through this exactly, it sounds like you could be pregnant- perhaps your HCG levels just were't high enough to show up on a test yet. I would do another test and if it's still negative and you're still having symptoms I would book a doctors appointment for beginning of next week. Good luck, hope it's your time :)

I was thinking that, maybe getting a test and taking it in the morning and then if no then go to the dr and request a blood test. I hate this. If i am not pregnant then something is really really wrong. I feel horrible!!! lol

Oh hun, try not to worry, I'm sure if you are pregnant that Everything is probably fine. Feeling horrible in early pregnancy sounds about right to me! And if you're not pregnant then hopefully the doctor can help you and your symptoms will pass. Good luck, here if you need a friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->