I am leaving wtt a bit early!

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say I have had a lovely time with you guys in wtt and that I am away off to ttc a bit earlier then planned:happydance:

We were going to wait until November before ttc on the basis of us selling our 1 bed flat so we could buy a 3 bed house so everyone would have a room.

Well a few weeks back we sold and we now move out 4 weeks on Friday. We have found a lovely house which is everything and more than we want and unfortunately have been mucked about by the seller with our offers (we offered it was rejected then asked what amount she was after then offered again which was rejected so a closing date has been made for a week today!) so hoping since its us and only one note of interest we get it....if not we keep the search going.....which isnt so bad as we are out of our top floor squashed flat!

So when my period arrived a few days back hubby started to get all sexy:blush:saying now we can start to try for no2....I was a bit shocked as he has never shown too much interest and was happy for me to decide when we should try as he loves being a dad and wants another soon...I was then torn between this month or waiting until next as Nathan would only be 14 months if we got lucky 1st time. But after a discussion I have decided to go for it. It might and porobably wont happen straight away as it took us 4 months to get Nathan but hey its fun to try. We spoke about costs and figured we have everything from Nathan all we would need is nappies and girls clothes if baby was a she...

Only one thing to do before ovulation is check HR at work to see if I will be entitled to mat package as I start back at work 19th December (all be it I am on my annual leave until February) but if I got pregnant I would be going back off begining of June so just over 5 months back. If I have to go back for 6 months before I am entitled we will be postponing until next cycle...

Anyways sorry to bore you all before I head.

See you over there soon,

Hugs.

Emma.xx

Thats lovely news! Congrats and best of luck to you! i just came from TCC:(

Aw thank you!

Am sorry you are back to wtt but I am sure time will fly past what with Halloween, Christmas, New Year then its only a few months....it will go fast!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Congratulations!! :D That's really brilliant :) Best of luck!! xx

awww that's lovely news x good luck x

:dust:Awww congrats!!! I hope your visit is short over there. Have fun,see you around:flower:

Yay! It's so exciting Isn't it? :happydance::happydance:

I moved over to ttc yesterday -although still lurking here, as you can see lol

See you over there xx :thumbup:

heyy!! Good luck!! Keep us posted on how its all going chick

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members