i am looking for..

beckynbump25

mommy to 1 an expecting
Reaction score
hi there i am looking for a pushchair which includes a car seat (carrycot would be a bonus) with in the price range between 100-200 pounds can any one suggest some thing that looks good.
or from experience.
thanks beck xx:hug:

In mothercare they have graco travel systems for bout 130ish includes carseat and bag and raincover.

We have a pram stall on the local market near us, get really cute prams quite cheap.
They also do a pay weekly thing, so if you cant afford it in one go, you can pay it off bit by bit before you get it.
Thats how im getting mine.
Might worth having a wonder round the markets near you to see if they do anything like that.

for both of my boys we bought three wheeler graco systems first one was from babies r us and the second one we bought brand new from an ebay shop...
they are realy sturdy and great if u do a fair bit of walking either on the pavement or down country lanes :)

I would check ebay out hun , A new cosatto converto £180 really really nice :) .x

right im gunna deffo get lookin on ebay aswell i had decided on the graco mosaic ts one but you never know might see somthing else i fancy lol thanks girls xx

i got mine from mothercare it was £230 it has a car seat and carrycot and cosy toes with it...brilliant value for money and i will be using it again with my second baby

Toys R Us is great for Graco, the range and price. We got our travel system (car seat, pram and all the accessories for £169 about 3 yrs ago and we still use it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->