I am not sure. Please help.

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I have been using clinical guard pregnancy test for over a year now. I never saw any evap but this morning I took one and thought I saw something. You can kind of see a line when you turn it a little bit in the light. I happen to have a couple of them I have taken in the other days and nothing was on then. so was it an evap or a positive. Id get a picture but I can barely see it myself. I mean I've never gotten anything like this on these before what do you think?

Update just too a frer and it's got a slight line. Should I consider it an evap? Omg I don't believe.

What dpo or cd are you?

I'm thinking it might be a :bfp: if you're late enough in your cycle.
I'd test later today and tomorrow to confirm!

I am not sure but if I am right I think 19dpo. I have pcos so nothing is easy to calculate. Both lines are so hard to see on etheir test. I have a digital and I am thinking about trying it. Should i?

I don't get it I took another cheapie and frer 6 hours later and nothing.

When lines are that light some times they don't show up again the same day. I would test again in the morning or the day after. I would wait to use the digital.
If the lines came up within the time limit they usually aren't evaps.

I started to spot and cramp for an hour then it stopped. I am just so disappointed. I'll retest but I and so doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->