I am now a beautiful lime!!:)

Iamblessed

ttc#10
Reaction score
Here I am again and now a beautiful lime and just wondering how everyone is doing? Where are all my lime buddies?

Oooh Ill be a lime soon....Im enjoying being a prune atm :happydance: x

I didn't mindt he prune just think the lime "looks" prettier!! LOL

Lol, i was happy to progress from prune to lime, a lime defo sounded prettier x

I'm a lime today! But so worried since I've not had a scan yet.

I love the plum as well such a pretty fruit as well. LOL I just love these tickers they are the best and fun to see how big your baby actually is week by week!!

aww try not to be worried! I know the feeling but I am sure all will be ok:)

I'm a lime, too! Can't wait for my scan on the 29th. Excited but nervous at the same time.

will that be your first scan?:) so exciting:) how you doing today luv?

My scan isn't for another 2 weeks and it's absolutely killing me! I want to know that everything is going well in there.

Will keep positive thoughts and prayers that all is well for you:) How are you feeling today Cali?So are you due june 9? that is my due date and we are both just limes today:) kinda nice isn't it?

I'm a lime today! But so worried since I've not had a scan yet.

I got my BFP on October 6th too! Has your doctor said why you haven't had a scan yet? Minehad a change of staff otherwise I would have had an 8 week scan. I have my first on 12/2, so nervous!

Im a lime too, was soo happy! Got my scan on friday which im so nervous about!

I will be a lime in a couple days! 1st scan in 2 weeks!!! :)

awesome ..how exciting you have your first scan:)I know that excitement as when I saw my lil one at 8 weeks I was sooo happy and relieved all at the same time:)

I am a Lime now!! Midwife tomorrow and scan on the 2nd December!!! woohoooo! :)

I don't have another u/s until 20-23 weeks but i have seen baby 2 times and am ok with that. I will hear baby at next appt though. How exciting for those of you having u/s's for the first time soon. I am ready to hear this lil bean:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->