i am officially a secret eater

isabelsmummy

Reaction score
i have just stopped and took in what i was actually doing

i was shoving a full biscuit in my mouth and chewing as quickly as possible before my husband reached the top of the stairs and came into the bedroom and caight me :-(

never going to lose weight like this! :cry:

Oh dear, i have been known to sneak a biscuit or some sweets from the cupboard when i think no ones looking :haha: I try not to buy stuff like biscuits coz if it's there i wont eat it, iykwim. But my oh and other people tend to buy them so there's always temptation in my cupboards :(

Its xmas leftovers if someone doesn't get rid of them soon I will not be responsible for my actions lol

I do that sometime too!!! i eat loads and feel guilty what I did, I threw them away! and tried to replace with fruits instead or yogourt.

I used to do that. Then I realised I was only cheating myself and you can't really enjoy it as you are chewing really quick so you don't get caught. The reason we eat them is to start with is to enjoy the taste so it seems very counter productive.

I took a new view on things, if I'm going to eat it in secret, I obviously feel ashamed for doing so and I know I will feel worse for doing it. I then feel bad for wanting to be secretive so I won't eat it out of spite so to speak.

I do that somtimes! My oh always makes a comment when i eat somthing, so i just do it behind his back :\

Sounds familiar. Guess it feels better to know that I'm not the only one.

You can't just change in a day. It takes a while to get accustomed to new habits. At least, that's what I always tell myself. Small progress steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->