I am ovulating :d :d

G

griffinh

Yay!!! High, soft, open cervix with EWCM this morning - and we're both at work!!!!!!! lol!!!!!

I bd'd yesterday and day before, and got an 'almost opk' on Sunday so yaaaay. gonna do an opk today xxx

hey!

yay for ovulation! I really hope you get a sticky bean this time, esp after your mc in july.

I too have just ovulated - i think it was on sunday but waiting for FF to confirm! MAybe we will be lucky together. In fact, we will be lucky together!

How was your opk today?

Good luck flower!

:dust:

x x x

I think I O'd yesterday or today. Not too sure. Need to wait and see what FF says. I had an almost positive OPK yesterday and then a positive one today! Does that mean I should be 1 dpo tomorrow?

Hey bells
I thought you had your bfp - sorry to see it was a chem :hug: I couldnt opk yesterday because i ran out! but i had two lines on sunday and one was ask dark as the control on one side of the line, the other side was paler, so i think it was an almost. combined with the high soft and open and ewcm yesterday, i think its safe to say i definitely ovulated. my temps look a bit mad today though - up down up down, im hoping today was my ov dip. my new sticks get delivered today but i dont think it's worth dipping one because surely if i had ewcm yesterday, that's when i would have ovulated?xxx

Hey bells
I thought you had your bfp - sorry to see it was a chem :hug: I couldnt opk yesterday because i ran out! but i had two lines on sunday and one was ask dark as the control on one side of the line, the other side was paler, so i think it was an almost. combined with the high soft and open and ewcm yesterday, i think its safe to say i definitely ovulated. my temps look a bit mad today though - up down up down, im hoping today was my ov dip. my new sticks get delivered today but i dont think it's worth dipping one because surely if i had ewcm yesterday, that's when i would have ovulated?xxx

Thanks sweetie. I had 2 positive ic's and 4 faint FRER's and then a week later the witch visited :cry:

I was gutted, but it was onwards and upwards for september and then my cycle went belly up! But it's back on track and FF has given me my crosshairs today and agreed with me that I did ovulate sunday.

Like you have said, on sunday my cp was high, soft, open and I had tons of ewcm to the point where I felt like i had wet myself. The days before hand it was more watery, but I did have a positive opk. So yes, it sounds like you ovulated today.

See what your temp does over the next few days as to whether today was an ov dip or not. I would probably say you were 1dpo today...eeeek!

Keep me posted!

x x x

Just a thought...

Last month I had -ve opk's but thought I ovulated on cd15. I finally got a positive on cd23 and I was like wtf?! But exactly 1 week later the witch arrived.

I did an override on FF and said ov was on cd15 as that worked out correct with my LP and when the witch arrived.

So go with your gut instinct - that's what last month taught me!

x x x

I think I O'd yesterday or today. Not too sure. Need to wait and see what FF says. I had an almost positive OPK yesterday and then a positive one today! Does that mean I should be 1 dpo tomorrow?

If you had a positive one today, then you could ovulate anytime in the next 12-24-36hrs! Go :sex: the other half!!!!

Keep testing twice daily. This month I tested 12hrs aprt just so I wouldn't miss miy fertile window as some women only have a short 12hr window! I kept testing until I had a negative opk and negative digi smiley.

However, if you think otherwise, and your body has given you other signs, go with your gut instinct. But I would probably do some baby dancing just incase over the next few days :winkwink:

x x

I defo did - today i did two opks (10am and 4pm) and the 10am had a line 3pm had no line at all. however i bet if i did the opk sunday eve i'd have got a pos! im getting watery cm atm and the cp is high med and open now, so i think i covered it and bd'd enough!!!

Ok my temp dipped - hopefully this is an ovulation dip today and will go up tomorrow!xxx

Hopefully! What's your cm doing? Man that sounded weird asking that!!!

Mine has gone really creamy and seem to have lots of it! I had a massive temp rise this morning, I just hope it continues like this :o)

I will be stalking your chart Hayley...!! I'm still subscribed to he Easter bunny bread and the others soun lime thy are doing so well! Not sure where the last 11 weeks have gone? We will be joining them this month!

x x

ooooo!!! yesterday I noticed a small stain of blood in my underwear which i now think was an ovulation spotting (TMI) and today i've gone up by almost a whole degree!!!I can safely say i'm confident I ovulated!
my cm yesterday was creamy with a little bit of ewcm as well!!
This is so early for me to be ovulating so i'm very hopeful we caught this month. just need for it to stick now!
xxxx

Wow your chart looks good! Yay! So are we thinkin you ov'd yesterday?!

I had a teeny tiny temp dip thi morning, only by .05 tho, and it's still way above the coverline.

As we speak I am feeling a little nauseous, but surely 5dpo is too soon for this? I have have a really horrible an strange taste in my mouth and cannot get rid of it. I don't really war to symptom spot but can't help it! I've had a sore throat, nothing too uncomfortable, many on my right hand tonsil and a bit of a stuffy nose yesterday and today. I dOnt feel I'll or feel um coming down with anything. Guess I'm
Just going to have to wait and see!

Feeling happy and positive and my horrible neighbours are moving out this weekend and it's been a real pleasure to watch them load up their cars all day. Thy ate so ignorant and selfish, and quite nasty if the truth be known that I am glad they are going. But yet
again, the hosuig association have given them a three bedroom house despite the fact he has a very well paid job and they once had a mortgage....I'm sure there are people who probably deserve the house more than they do....

Fingers crossed for us both!

Are we counting today as 1dpo for you?!

X x x

hey bells!
yep 1dpo for me :D ovulating spotting for the first time so it better be a persistent little eggy and STICK!!!
of course you should symptom spot - and it doesnt sound too early for any of that, i had sore boobs from 6dpo last time! SO glad to hear about the neighbours lolxxx

I just bought baby dummies with the leeds united logo on it on impulse!!!! lol!!!! xx

I just bought baby dummies with the leeds united logo on it on impulse!!!! lol!!!! xx

Brilliant!!! I have been browsing the hpt positive tests from 5dpo on FF...

I really shouldnt have been as now i want to test tomorrow! I know it will be a bfn, but i'm a big girl, I can take it!!!

Grrrrr my temp dipped by quite a bit this morning. It's still above the coverline, bit two temp dips 2 days in a row doesn't look/sound good.

I was awake loads last night so have marked my chart as sleep deprived although it was taken at normal time, after three hours of sleep. I peed three times last night and I was like proper desperate too.

Had a few twinges and an ache over my pubic bone late last night. I am really prayin that the temp dip this morning is due to implantation but I hugely doubt it!!!

So not feelin too positive now, and feel out already. If I think like this, then it will be a pleasant surprise if I'm proved otherwise.

x x x

My temp dropped a lot today then I saw the window was open so I think that influenced it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->