I am pondering

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Looking at my scan pics I cant imagine this baby in me. I can feel it but I cant imagine it in me as I see on the scan pics. Maybe its still not sunk in??:blush: but does anyone else find it hard to believe there is a baby in their tummy?

I just relised I sound mental! but do you get me? its mental that this wee baby is in you. Quite amazing actually. :hugs:

i know what you mean lol! i cant imagine my baby either, the only way i can imagine him a bit is by thinking he will look like brendan, but then you cant picture that baby in your tummy lol

yes you know what I mean lol I think I will when I see the baby maybe.

I feel exactly the same! I have my 12 week scan pick on my desk at work and every now and then I think 'wow... a baby!'. Since I haven't felt it move yet either it seems even less real! I keep thinking that it might sink in when I actually -see- my tummy move.... but then I always thought it would sink in at the first scan... *shrugs* :)

I've only just REALLY come to terms with the fact that there is actually a baby in my tummy and that's only because I can actually see my tummy moving! Other than that, I really can't picture what it looks like or how it fits in the space at all!

yes you know what I mean lol I think I will when I see the baby maybe.

lol i still find it hard to beleive my son brendan was the same one in my tummy, sorta feels like your tummy one goes and you get a new baby if you know what i mean lol, because you cant picture the baby you have being the one in your belly its so strange lol

ye i know what you mean, i just cant wait till friday to see my baby again and maybe find out if its PINK OR BLUE! lol

xx

i don't think there is a baby in my tummy.If there was it would be under a large stack of pancakes. Mmmmmm pancakes.
Sometimes I look in the mirror and think Naaaaaaaah not pregnant. It's really odd.

i don't think there is a baby in my tummy.If there was it would be under a large stack of pancakes. Mmmmmm pancakes.
Sometimes I look in the mirror and think Naaaaaaaah not pregnant. It's really odd.

Yeah I look and think thats all the crap i have been eating and how does it fit all in there and where are all my bits going if it needs room on there. I am still convinced poeple think I am fat and not preg even though its obvuious.

And most of all how the hell am I going to squeeze that out! :cry:

Yeah I look and think thats all the crap i have been eating and how does it fit all in there and where are all my bits going if it needs room on there. I am still convinced poeple think I am fat and not preg even though its obvuious.

And most of all how the hell am I going to squeeze that out! :cry:

I'm wondering where all my food's going too. I know if I drink something really cold, it must be passing near LO as it always starts wriggling around as if the inside temp has dropped suddenly.

I know my lungs are being squashed, coz i get out of breath quite quickly now.

I still dont get it and ive only got 7 weeks to go! I honestly dont think i will be able to join all the dots properly until the baby is here.

Yeh its wierd to think they actually fit in there! I cant picture her either just cant wait til shes here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->