I am pregnant again... Fourth time around...

Aneesa_09

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I found out I am pregnant about 5 days ago, I was expecting a period I tested as I was a couple days late.

Is anyone the same? Would you happen to know roughly the due date? I am guessing NOV??

Maybe some of you have seen me in and out of this forum, or maybe not.

Life is extremly busy with a 5 year old a 2 1/2 year old and a five month old and as my status says.. I am pregnant again.

Has anyone had any experience the same?

Anyone going through the same?

I love my babies and I love being a mom. I am not looking forward to all the criticisms and comments I am going to get.

Does any one want to share what their families have said about being pregnant AGAIN?

Ahh I feel like everyone is going to be ....not again... and its sad.

This is my first so my family were excited and happy so I got no advice but I say who cares what people thinks longs you are happy

Well, I am on my third - and our parents were not thrilled, to say it in the best possible way. Actually, while they haven't said so directly, I think they think we are crazy. So....I can only imagine the reaction you are going to get. Hopefully, once they are here, it won't matter. Also, your kids will be very close in age, which is wonderful! So congrats!!

I'm on #3 and can totally empathise re. peoples reactions. My family (my dad in particular) have in the past been nasty about me being a mum. So yeah. 32 years old and scared of what my dad will say.

To get your EDD try this https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx

Congrats :)

Congratulations!
I'm on my 4th as well. Mine are a little older at 6,4 and 2 years of age. They will be 7, almost 5 and 3 when baby comes. I swore blind #3 was my last so will be a bit embarrassed eating my words!
Also, I took some time off work when youngest was 1 as I couldn't cope when I went back to work after maternity leave, so we only have 1 income and live in a 3 bedroom house.
I suppose it will all work,out though, as it just has to!
What genders are your other kids? Do you suffer with morning sickness? I feel guilty as I don't have the energy to do much with the kids other than feed/dress them etc. Hope I get some energy in second tri :)

Hi, congratulations!
This is number 4 for me too. People definitely think we're crazy! It does really bug me. I was so nervous about telling family, yep 34 years old and they make you feel like an irresponsible child. My grandparents didn't even congratulate us. When the morning sickness hit badly, it was like "we told you so" even though they didn't say it.
We're happy and excited that's the main thing :happydance:
xxxx

Congratulations!!! I'm on number 3 which was a surprise and ds2 was only 7 months old when we found out. We didn't really get negative reactions much just a lack of excitement and comments about the small ish age gap. My family were pleased for us but I think they felt they had to be as they knew I wasn't happy to begin with

Hi there! I am on my 5th and my other children are 7, 3, 19months and 8months. If it makes it easier, I have LOVED the smaller gaps!!

Don't listen to negative comments, your life, your decision! As long as you, your hubby and your children are happy that is all that matters!

xxx

I'm on number 4 too!! Try not to worry what others think, everyone's always got something to say! As long as you announce in a happy positive way ive found people find it hard to put a dampner on your happiness!!

Congratulations !!!!
We are on number 4 too.. I had a lb who would be 10 this year, an 8 and a 4 year old they will be 9 and 5 when baby gets here.. Sounds like you have a lot of work on your hands xx but you will be great darling, if you weren't jittery I would worry..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->