I am PREGNANT

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Well guys, I told hubby that he is now going to be a daddy! He walked in from work and I told him that me and my mom had gone shopping and I found something amazing and I just HAD to get it for him (this is normal, I often buy baby things that i get an incredible deal on). He opened the bag and loved the "I Love Daddy" bib and the two Clemson baby outfits that I had bought for him. He gave me a hug and said thanks and went to put it with our growing collection. When he came back into the room I told him there was something else but it was breakable so I had wrapped it in tissue paper and put it in the bottom of the bag. He picked it up and unwrapped it, took a look at it, read that it said "Pregnant" and the biggest smile came across his face. He was so thrilled! He kept asking me was I *SURE* and I told him after 3 positive tests in one morning I was pretty sure! He picked me up and swung me around - then put me down and asked if I though he made bean (that's what we are calling it until we find out the sex) - it was so cute!!! He just looked at me and told me how happy he was and that he couldn't wait to celebrate mother's day with me! He even got tears in his eyes - it was just precious!!!

aww im made up for you and ur hubby,hope u have a happy and healthy 9 mths,congrats

Congratulations to you!!! All the very best for the pregnancy.

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/123084j.gif

Congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"