I am(probably)going to be the BEST mummy EVER :)

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Declan has been asking for a nintendo classic mini since they were released last month, everywhere I looked they were out of stock and every time they became available they were gone in minutes :wacko: Anyway they just became available in the Nintendo store and I think (fingers crossed) I have secured one :happydance::happydance: I have an order number and a dispatch date so I am hoping I got it, they became available at 12.12 pm today, I ordered at 12.14pm and by 12.16pm they were out of stock :wacko: I really do hope my order is secured and I dont get an email saying out of stock :nope:

Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies please :flower:

Good Luck !!. Hopefully you have one and will have one excited little boy !!

Good luck!! And hope it arrives on time for you xx

I've just looked this up and dH would love this. Argh if only I knew sooner!

Ohh bless you. This is typical Nintendo. I haven't been trying to get one yet as I still own the original one (yeah nerd lol) I have seen what a total pee take it has been though. I know it's not the same but when this sort of thing happened when I was a child; my mum would put a picture of it in an envelope so that I knew it was coming at a later date :)

Oh no. Sorry to hear that. I like a pp's idea of a picture in an envelope so know it is coming :)

Ohh bless you. This is typical Nintendo. I haven't been trying to get one yet as I still own the original one (yeah nerd lol) I have seen what a total pee take it has been though. I know it's not the same but when this sort of thing happened when I was a child; my mum would put a picture of it in an envelope so that I knew it was coming at a later date :)

My DH still has the original too plus loads of others. This would be great as so many games on one....maybe I'll get for his birthday which is July, maybe in stock then ha ha

My DH still has the original too plus loads of others. This would be great as so many games on one....maybe I'll get for his birthday which is July, maybe in stock then ha ha

He sounds like a cool guy ! :thumbup: haha :) retro gaming is so much fun. I declutterd some of my collection a few years ago and now I really wish I hadn't. It's much harder to replace stuff now as it's seems to be a bit of the "In" thing. All the teenagers are at it. I blame Pokemon! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->