I am sad to say it's goodbye from me :'(

shirlls

Reaction score
I hope I don't scare anyone on here, but I just wanted to say goodbye to you all and wish you happy and healthy pregnancies. I sadly had a MMC confirmed this morning :cry: . Devastated doesn't even touch the sides, I wouldn't wish that moment I found out on anyone.

But I'll get over it in time and I have my LO who is 16 months to keep me going

xx

I'm so sorry, honey. I had a mmc back in July 2011, and it was horrible. Hug your LO tight, as she's a reminder of what is POSSIBLE. We hope to see you back here soon, if that's what you choose. Take care. :hugs:

My heart is with you :( May the Lord comfort you

I'm so sorry, worst pain.. love to you all <3

So sorry for your loss Shirlls. Give yourself time :hugs:

So sorry for your loss. I'm 3 weeks pregnant with my first and I'm terrified :/. May God be with you and hopefully you'll join us soon again

So sorry for your loss. :hugs: Be kind to yourself and hopefully you'll be back in the first tri when the time is right.

So sorry. It's everyone's worst nightmare. Look after yourself and hug your LO tightly tonight. :hugs:

That is awful, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you, having experienced a MMC I have to say they are just the cruelest kind of loss. Take care of yourself x

I'm very sorry... hang in there, and give your little one lots of extra snuggles. *hugs*

I'm so sorry for your loss, glad you have your lo to get toy through an awful time. Hope to see you back here when you're ready with your sticky rainbow number2 :hugs:

I'm soooo sorry. :( I had a MMC last year in February...I also found out at 11 weeks and my baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks.

There are NO words to express the pain of this kind of loss...

Keeping you in my thoughts. <3

I'm so sorry, I know this terrible feeling only too well xxx

The heartbreak is terrible, praying for you, dear!

So sorry for your loss! I had a MMC in 2011...horrible experience!

Take care honey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->