I am sad to say it's goodbye from me :'(

I'm so sorry for you loss Shirlls, I hope to see you back here soon. :hugs::hug:

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Take care of yourself and hopefully you will be back in first tri before too long!

X

So sorry to hear your news. Nature is cruel and I send you lots of hugs to comfort you. You're heading into an emotional rollercoaster and if you can't talk to friends and family lean on us on here....

Take care..

I am so so sorry! I had one back in September.. it is very sad and terrible! I will be praying for you sweetie.. <3

So very sorry to hear that. I have experienced the same in my first pregnancy, heartbreaking xxxx

I had 3 MMC in a row before having my son....such an horrible experience...

Sorry for you loss.....

Very sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you feel, but your positive attitude and focusing on your child rather than your pain is very admirable. I hope you get through this quickly and have anothe rainbow baby really soon.

x

Thank you everyone for all your kind words, it really helps, and it means a lot xx

To those of you who have suffered losses yourselves, I am so sorry for all your losses. It really is the pits and is a rotten time. Wishing you all healthy pregnancies.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->