I am sick ='(

Mantha3

Reaction score
I just want to say... being pregnant and sick SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 13 weeks and 1 day and I have a HORRIBLE cold. Not only am I sick to my tummy STILL and SUPER tired but now I can't stop coughing and my sinus hurt like heck. GRRRRRR!!!!!!! :cry:

sending you lots of :hugs: hope you feel better soon xx

You're not alone, I have had a terrible cold for the last week and i just can't stop coughing. I cough so much that it makes me sick :o( It really gets you down hey?

Hope you get well soon

xxx

If ya'll I can post the homeopathic treatment my midwife gave me. My husband started to get sick about 2 weeks ago. I started the treatment, and with in 2 days he was fine.

oh hun you poor thing, hope you get bbetter soon

Awwww hun I really feel for you, I have a nasty virus at the moment not a million miles away from what you mentioned and it is horrible, nevermind being pregnant and sick too!!! I hope you feel better really soon babe! :hugs:x

I had 2 nasty colds since becoming pregnant.
I got the flu shot yesterday so I am really hoping I don't get sick any more.
It really sucks when you can't take anything for it.

The bad thing about the flu shot is that it won't protect us from the common cold or virus, just some different strains of the flu.

Currently, I have a nasty cold and no voice! It makes it very interesting for me at work (they laugh at me)...

I just drink my green tea and take Tylenol if I start to hurt

I'm sorry your sick. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

sounds like a really crap place to be right now. you have my sympathies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->