I. am. so. alone.

Starling

Reaction score
This may become a rant, get long. I just can't take it anymore. I have no one.

I don't know what is going on with the father. He called me today after a month and a half of not hearing from him. He seems nice, supportive, he asked about appointments and stuff but it's more like just a duty he is doing. We only talked for 15 minutes and then he says he is going to call me back. An he hasn't, he seems to care for the baby but not me at all. We were never together officially, and he works far away now, but we used to have something i thought. I just feel so forgotten about.

I have only one friend who i'm exosting with my problems and don't want to bother anymore. I'm just sitting here alone in my apartment, crying and crying and crying because it's hitting me how alone i am. I have no one, there is no one i can talk to, i just want someone around who cares.

And unfortunaty i have feelings for him now and he is just being so cold, i miss him and he has no feelings for me. I feel like a hideous monster and a outcast who will be alone forever.

You guys must feel the same way sometimes, not being with your baby's fathers? How do you get through it, because i feel at the end of my rope right now.

You get through it by knowing you have a baby who is going to need your undivided love and attention. I keep telling myself I'm going to love my baby so much that I won't have enough to share with anyone else haha.

It is difficult being alone. That is my worst thing with Adam, I was so used to having him there all the time. But you can't make someone love you, no matter how much I wish we could. We are all here, a lot of us here under this single parents part are going through the same thing

:hugs::hugs: Try to listen to some upbeat music, dance around your place...just do something to try to shake off the lonely mood. That is what I try to do, just anything at all that will take my attention off being alone

Do you not have any family you can talk to hun? I know it's not the same but if you need to bend somebodies ear you can always send me a message. I left my babies Dad after 6 years when I was 4 months pregnant so I've not much missed him in the sense of him being a Dad really.

Well, if you ever need to vent, talk through any issues or just 'talk' out loud, we're all here ready.

The majority of us are going through exactly the same thing. The only way I get through it is by thinking in 5 months time i'll have a little one so dependant on me, that I won't have time for much else. In the meantime it does suck though.. I go through periods of good and bad days, but as the old cliche goes.. it gets easier in time.

No matter what my ex-fiance has done to me, I still miss him 3 months on, I still love him even though he says he doesn't love me and I wish things were different. I'm finally accepting though that I can't have what I want and this is it. The same will happen for you too :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->