I am so confused yet its so early!!! HELP

2boysand1girl

Reaction score
I have a question. According to my period tracker I should have ovulated around July 21st or the 22nd. We had sex on the 14th and the 21st of this month. I started to feel painful cramps coming from my left ovary around the 18th all the way up to the 20th. Today I am either 6or7 DPO and I am having sharp lower back pains, mild cramping, pressure in my private are and gassy/burping more than usual. I am not sure if the cramping is coming because of my back pains or if my back pains is coming because of my cramping all I do know is my back really hurts. My breast are tingling and my nipples are a little sore. Then last night I was extremely horny :winkwink: like I was ovulating again. Of course my boyfriend loved it lol. I have been going to the restroom at work more also but I don't want to get my hopes up since it says I have another week until AF arrive so it wont be best for me to test right now. I also have been having to have a cup of coffee for the past three days just to wake up and I am not a big coffee drinker. Yesterday I was extremely hyper and today I just want to lay in my bed with sweats on and sleep. Also my mom told me yesterday that I have been catching attitudes with her for no reason which I didn't notice I was doing, but my sister said the same thing two days ago but I have been irritated a lot lately. Can anyone tell me could these be symptoms or am I just losing my mind?

Early signs of pregnancy are so often so similar or the same to signs you can get for af. Makes the tww so hard. Hope these are all great signs leading to a bfp for you! Good luck

Yeah I know I am hoping for a BFP!! �� Thank you! The cramping and the back pains are just painful. I'm soooooo irritated with everything and everybody lol. This wait is going to drive me crazy.

I totally understand. I am currently 7dpo and yesterday had more intense cramping today it's back to lighter cramping. Woke up with fullness feeling in my abdomen and now achy legs (which I don't have a reason for them to ache). I have had creamy cm for several days now. Haven't tracked that after ovulation though before this month so not sure if my normal. Also my cervix feels high and soft but again haven't tracked it well before to know the changes much. Hope we both get our bfp soon. When will you be testing? My af should arrive Monday so I am trying to hold off to test til Tuesday if it doesn't arrive.

Yes I am sending a lot of baby dust your way!! My AF is not due to come on until next Friday so I was going to wait to test then. Im just sleepy like I have to force myself not to go home and go to bed. I know that sometimes your mind can force you into thinking something when you want it bad enough so I'm trying to stay distracted. Then my boyfriend have been asking me am I pregnant bc I am moody then my family said the same thing lol. I even took an ovulation test Tuesday just to make sure I don't ovulate late which was good bc it came back negative. Last week I took one on Wednesday and Thursday and both days they had two lines ☺️. Keep me updated on how everything goes with you.

Yes I know how it goes with people asking. My husband is horrible with waiting to find out and my sister is just as bad. Good luck keeping busy. We are going out of town this weekend and won't really have internet service even on my phone much so that may be good or bad.

The update for me this morning is AF is not due until Friday the 5th when I did an implantation calendar it stated my implantation dates was the 30 or the 31st which was this weekend. All weekend I have had lower back pain, stomach pains, a bit of dizziness, and I was tired. Then again I got off of work Friday and drove out of town. Anyways this morning I woke up and was spotting but only when I wiped (I know TMI). The blood is light pink. My stomach is still cramping a little. Not sure if my period is coming early or is this part of the implantation.

Any update how are you feeling? Did the spotting while wiping stop? I had spotting 7dpo while wiping once and af was due yesterday and got faint lines on tests both yesterday and today's was darker. Hope it was implantation and you get a bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->