I am so F***ing angry!

Bexivillian

Reaction score
So we wanted to keep this secret until Christmas. We only told our 2 best friends. We had a huge surprise arranged for Christmas day, involving scans photos and cards.

And now its ruined because my friend couldnt keep her mouth shut, told her mum, and her mum (who has only met my mum once) bumped into my mum and fucking told her!

Now everything is ruined, we are having to call everyone and tell them and my mum heard from a stranger!

I don't know whether to cry or scream or both.

How idiotic can one person be. What part of 'its a huge secret, don't tell anyone' is hard to understand?

I'm so upset everything is ruined.:cry:

So we wanted to keep this secret until Christmas. We only told our 2 best friends. We had a huge surprise arranged for Christmas day, involving scans photos and cards.

And now its ruined because my friend couldnt keep her mouth shut, told her mum, and her mum (who has only met my mum once) bumped into my mum and fucking told her!

Now everything is ruined, we are having to call everyone and tell them and my mum heard from a stranger!

I don't know whether to cry or scream or both.

How idiotic can one person be. What part of 'its a huge secret, don't tell anyone' is hard to understand?

I'm so upset everything is ruined.:cry:

I am sooo sorry!

OMG how awful! I hope you rang her and gave her an earful. Make sure you don't tell her a single thing more.

Keep the scan pics as a surprise, they won't have seen those and if it's your 12 weeks one it will be beautiful!

How ridiculous can a person be? :dohh: I'd send her a message saying exactly what you posted above.

Aww that's mean of her!
So glad everything went well with your scan and baby is fine though, I think your parents will still be over the moon!

That's awful of her! I would be mad too!!! She can't be much of a friend if you can't even put your trust in her with such a sacred and special thing.

This is your pregnancy and you should be able to tell who and when you both decide. As the above poster said, at least you have your scan photos of bubba to surprise them with. When you see their faces light up when they see them I'm sure you will calm a little but still.. Congrats on your pregnancy though I'm sure you can arrange something special again like your gender reveal x

I would be extremely upset too!! And my mom would be livid! Your poor mother had to hear from a stranger that her daughter is pregnant?? Ugh... some people can be so stupid! I hope you told her how mad you are. I don't think I would have been able to hold it back...

I have held back so far, only because shes going to Australia just after Christmas for a year and if we argue before she goes i can see it being the end of 12 years of friendship.

I am really struggling to bite my tongue though.

Aw, I'm sooo sorry. I am hoping that her mom thought yours knew, at least... I mean, I'd tell my mom if someone told me in confidence that they were pregnant because we talk about EVERYthing, but my mom would need to be told it's a secret - and I WOULD share that info. I could still see myself getting into this situation just because of an unfortunate miscommunication. But I do hope it was an accident and that she thought your mom knew. You'd really need to know the context to decide how to judge that. I'm sorry this happened, and I hope you are able to have a big announcement when you find out the sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->