I am so miserable

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
Oh my word! I feel awful complaining because this was such a journey for us but WOW:nope: I was not expecting to feel this awful!!! Maybe it's because I'm older? Maybe it's because I might have GD...I don't know because I know I was really sick with my girls but don't remeber feeling this awful, it's so bad that I just want to cry from how sick I feel and I know I'm not as sick as I was with my girls and that some women are 10x more sick than I am so it just seems like I'm not tolerating it very well this time. Any how, no real point to that, just wanted to vent!

I know what you mean. I wanted this pregnancy so badly and I just want to be happy and love every minute. The first trimester and hopefully the worst of it is almost over! I hope you feel better soon.

I wanted to be pregnant more than anything in the world and I'm so so happy to finally be again after my miscarriage in August. But omg I am so sick! I'm not sure if I have HG or not but I've kept down very very little since last Friday. Basically all I eat is Popsicles. Hopefully this phase will pass soon and we can enjoy our pregnancies!

Thanks ladies! I knew I wasn't the only one, I feel so bad complaining but I'm seriously feeling the worst I've ever felt in a long time...a few years ago I had to have my gallbladder out and it was really bad, I had some stones get stuck in some of my ducts, I never thought I could ever be that sick, but this is either the same or worse.

I'm the same hun, I've wanted for years to be pregnant and I want to love it and enjoy it but I have been miserable for weeks now. I'm really hoping it gets better by the second trimester!

I'm the same hun, I've wanted for years to be pregnant and I want to love it and enjoy it but I have been miserable for weeks now. I'm really hoping it gets better by the second trimester!

I'm like you. We tried for several years as well. I wanted to cry yesterday because I really want to feel like myself again.
And I feel bad because DH sees that I don't feel well and wants to cuddle me. But if he's eaten anything, then his breath (even if he's breathing out of his nose) makes the nausea worse. Sometimes just getting too warm makes it worse. I want my cuddles though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->