I am sooo confused right now

Tally09

Reaction score
So basically, I got two lines, but I’m still not sure on whether my test is positive,

so let’s start at the start

I had my last period as normal, a week later I had a bleed for 3 days, thought nothing of it but thought it could also be an implantation bleed so took a test a week later,

so I’m taking my test and the 5 year old starts playing up, so the test gets left to a side, wasn’t long after I went back and found the two lines, but I’m still not convinced, am I pregnant or is it an evap line,

I’ll let you lot be my judges because I’ve racked my brains overthinking,

1FC2C950-2667-47F7-943C-EE157F1DE750.jpeg

Looks like a positive to me. Have you got another you could take to be sure? X

I’m going test shopping tomorrow, I wasn’t sure as the line is thinner that the test line

Looks like a positive to me to but can u test again with a pink dye brand hon?

Looks positive to me hun! I see a line and I see colour! Good luck when testing again xxx

So is it the colour or thickness that distinguishes whether or not it’s an evap line? I’ve heard that blue dye tests are bad for them? Obviously not until I had this otherwise I wouldn’t have bought this brand. X

I’d say colour but I’m no expert! I had them on a Morrison’s own brand, lines but no colour.

xx

I'd say it looks to dark to be evap. Im sure when u test again it will be positive to. Keeping it all crossed for you.
<3

That definitely looks like a positive to me, good luck chick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->