I am sooooo broody!

S

Serene123

Somebody get me some mental help?!?!?! :rofl:

I am not ready relationship-wise (working on it), financial-wise (working on it), or emotion-wise (well that's going to take some time), and infact my periods aren't even back properly, but my god do I want another little person to be this proud of!!!

Ooh me too hun! I miss the whole tiny baby phase when they just sleep all day! I really would like a girl now! As soon as I have stopped bfeeding I am going to try!

Me too, I have it so bad, I keep putting Jessica's birthday into a baby gaga ticker to see how pregnant I was this time last year :blush:. And thinking that my scan was on the 12 Feb last year how excited I was.... I want another one now too!!! :hugs:

your not the only one hun, if i didnt need that small part from OH i think id be on my 3rd by now :rofl:

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Can I join in? I've just joined the site and I've been majorly broody recently. A lot of my old school friends have children or are expecting. It's driving me mad!

Its so hard NOT to be broody sometimes. I don't blame you, girl, but you gotta just hang in there. Don't get to anxious, now!! :D

You lot are nuts!!!

Try to remember what it's like to be eight months pregnant, huge, short of breath and straining to poo.

Yeah, but then I remember what I got at the end, and how amazing labour is! :rofl:

i wanna be pregnant again to but im not ready emotionally yet x

I'm with you! We were going to be TTC by now but, although things are getting better, our relationship is nowhere near ready but I want to be pregnant again so badly!

Yeah, well we are trying to sort things, we have some unofficial goals set for what we want to achieve by next year. Hopefully having goals and things to look forward to will make us try harder!

Morning sickness. Hemorrhoids. Spots. Crazy mood swings. Preggo brain. Morning sickness. Gas. Constipation. Loose bladder. Constant worry about bump-related-things. Constant worry about everything else. Stretchmarks. Sore tits. Leaky tits. Morning sickness. Not being able to lay on any particular side for more than five minutes. Not being able to reach anywhere below your bump for tying shoe laces / shaving legs / picking things up from the floor etc -all of these becoming impossible. Getting kicked in the ribs ... or bladder. That sharp, pushing down, grindy feeling on top of your cervix when they become engaged. Worrying constantly over whether your wet knickers are an embarrassing case of weak bladder again, or you waters leaking.

Oh and did I mention the SICKNESS? :sick: :rofl:

On the other hand... A beautiful bump. Feeling baby move inside of you. The excitement and anticipation as you get to see your baby at scans and hear their heartbeat. Buying teeny weeny tiny cute new baby clothes and other bits and bobs for the new arrival. Looking forward to labour - if it's your second baby, knowing what to expect this time and having an idea of how to do things better this time around. LABOUR, beautiful, euphoric labour - finally after 9 months of all of the above you are going to meet your baby soon - is there anything better than that?! And knowing you have done it! Then there's that feeling, when you first get to hold your baby - indescribable. The sense of accomplishment, love, euphoria... It's overwhelming. Not to mention that at this point all of the pain and strife of pregnancy is completely forgotten...

Hmmm... weigh it up girls!

Oh, and that's without mentioning the BABY you get at the end of it!

hehehe ;)

At least you lot have done it before! Move over and let the first timers have a go! haha We are blissfully ignorant to what it is like and want to see what all the fuss is about...surely its my turn soon (please,please,please,please...) :D

labour was awesome! like a really hot bath! lol hahahaaaa REALLY HOT OW!

Toria! Cant believe your posting in this section!LOL! I hope your relationship gets back on track and he makes good of his promises.I'm so broody now too.My husband even more than me.He wants to start immediately but I told him to wait until June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->