I am super stressed! Is it just hormonal??

LittleJamiLoo

Reaction score
It is normal to worry about EVERYTHING during pregnancy? Am I losing my mind or just hormonal?? :cry:

I am 25 and my husband is 26. I am 13 weeks pregnant. We have been married for 3 years (together for 8) and we own our home. He has a BA degree and I have one year left to complete my teaching degree. We both work full time and have a small (5K) emergency fund in savings. On paper we are pretty ready for this baby, BUT I am still flipping out!

I work for a small family owned company and money can be tight sometimes. I am the accountant so unfortunately most of that falls on my shoulders. Because of the this and the expense of childcare I have made the decision to only work part-time after the baby is born and now I am stressing out even more! Our budget will not have near as much wiggle room with me part-time. Did I make the wrong decision?? It's too late to turn back; my sister has quit her job and will be taking over my position once the baby comes.

I normally don't let myself get this stressed. My mom says it is just hormonal, but I am afraid that we am simply not ready for this baby!! Are these feelings normal? Can I handle this mom thing?!? :nope:

Thanks for the advice!

This is my first time being pregnant but I use my mother (and many other mothers) as a prime example. Me and my brother are 4 years apart. My mom was divorced and my dad never payed child support, she had a small job, and was going to school. We lived in an apartment granted to us because she was a single mom. Now she has a 70,000 dollar truck and is happily married :haha:

my point being, don't freak out! It sound like you are doing everything you can which is the only thing good moms can do. No mom is perfect. Everyday won't be peaches but with dedication things pan out. It sounds like also you have a great support system which is absolutely awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->