I am the Queen...

mandaa1220

Reaction score
of Procrastination :rofl: :dohh:

I have this ten page paper.. that I have put off til last minute, like always. I have 7.5 pages so far and can't seem to add more and instead of sitting and getting it DONE, I have done almost ANYTHING else. It's rediculous. I need motivation :rofl: !!!

am now at 8.5 pages of pure BS. how can someone expect you to write 10 pages of pure fact? :dohh:

I SO know how you feel! Unfortunately I don't have any great advice. Though locking myself away works for me, i.e. work somewhere where there's NOTHING else to do, like a library. Or set yourself little goals (half a page) and then reward yourself with a coffee or a walk around the block.
One thing I can say for sure though: One way or another you'll get this done and then wonder why the hell it was so difficult in the first place. So just stick it out!

you cant be the queen I am it. Or as Douglas adams put it I like deadlines. I love the whoshing sounds they make when the go by xD

Ugh, I procrastinate so well :( I could easily write an essay in under an hour but instead it takes me a whole day, because I'll keep getting 'distracted'... and Facebook doesn't help :|

I was like that when I was in college.. staying up til 4am finishing off work cos I was too lazy to do it before wasn't unusual! :haha:

you cant be the queen I am it. Or as Douglas adams put it I like deadlines. I love the whoshing sounds they make when the go by xD

:rofl: i did complete it at about 11:30 pm last night thank goodness! i felt sooo relieved. it is a big research paper, so there's no way i could not hand it in!

Ugh, I procrastinate so well :( I could easily write an essay in under an hour but instead it takes me a whole day, because I'll keep getting 'distracted'... and Facebook doesn't help :|

facebook is the death of essays :rofl:

Hells no, I am the queen, in my English exam when I was doing my mock GCSE's the meanies put me right next to the Christmas tree, I lost half an hour admiring my relfection in one of the shiny baubels...

NOT good.. :rofl:

Just lock yourself in a room with no distractions, thats the only way to get me to do it..

Hells no, I am the queen, in my English exam when I was doing my mock GCSE's the meanies put me right next to the Christmas tree, I lost half an hour admiring my relfection in one of the shiny baubels...

NOT good.. :rofl:

Just lock yourself in a room with no distractions, thats the only way to get me to do it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->