I am thinking twinkies????

mom2beagain

mom and preggers
Reaction score
For whatever reason I am FIRMLY convinced that I am having twins. My U/S at 7+3 picked up one heart beat, but EVERYONE from DH to MIL to a stranger, was like, oh it looks like twins.

Here is my take on things... I just have a strong gut feeling its twins. I am 10+2 and showing, feeling a TON of fluttering in my pelvic region... convinced its NOT gas. Definitely feels like something or someone is in there dancing around. Not really strong, just feels like butterflies. :) I have had EXTREME symptoms this pregnancy and I am just starting to feel decent although I could still sleep 24/7 and be happy about it. I have been to the hospital 3x just because my sickness was so bad that I couldn't even keep water down... for ten weeks. I was sick before I ever knew I was pregnant. I had a positive urine test at 3 weeks... that has NEVER happened to me before, and this is my 4th pregnancy. I have an 8 year old and two sleeping angels. My poor boobs have grown over two cups sizes already, and are so painful I could scream. As I am sitting here typing this, the fluttering literally had my head spinning. It happens for an hour or two, then stops. Twins run in my husbands family, but not it mine.

Here is my scan from 7+3... anyone else think its a set of twinkies... or am I just losing my mind completely?

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb442/jesilynne7303/babies.jpg

Didn't want to read and run on you but I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about whether or not your having twins. I'm sure anything is possible although it likely would have been picked up in your scan.

At my scan at 6 weeks 3 days they actually told me they were looking for a twin....I have no idea why but they never found one. I thought I was having twins until then....although since this is my 4th I'm glad that it isn't.

There is something to be said about a mother's intuition though so who knows. When is your next scan?

Not trying to burst your bubble, I hope it is twins for you if that is what you are hoping...but...

I am definitely having twins, and it was very clear on both my 6 and 8 week ultrasounds that there were two heartbeats and two babies. Your scans look like internals...and it should be fairly easy to get a good overall view of the uterus with that. I have one baby that is kind of hiding off to the side a little bit, but you can still see the entire sack and the entire baby to measure.

I don't really think symptoms have anything to do with whether it is multiples or a singleton. It's different for every person and every pregnancy. I haven't been sick at all, other than mild nausea, and I haven't felt any fluttering or anything like that. I'm now close to 12 weeks, and I'm showing, but this is my first pregnancy. I don't think it's abnormal for you to show a lot earlier since you have had a previous pregnancy. I didn't get a positive pregnancy test until 12 DPO...and I was testing every day before that.

I think its one sweetie, but I hope you get a good surprise at your next ultrasound if that's what you want!

I am happy with one, definitely. I just can't help but shake this feeling that I have. It's weird. DH thought we were having twins from the day we found out, heck he was telling me I was pregnant before I knew I was pregnant. I won't have another scan until 20w. I asked my doctor and she said it was possible and then scared the crap out of me talking about how dangerous twins are in the same sac. :( Our two angel babies were last year, and at this point I am just happy to be expecting.

It was twins. We lost one this evening. Avery Lynn... sleep safe now sweet angel.

Wow. You definitely have a good intuition! So sorry to hear about your loss though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->