I am within the first month

first.timemom

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant last week on June 17. It is my first time. Yesterday when I woke up I was bleeding. It got a little bad so I went to the ER. The doctor there took some blood and told me my HCG levels were only at like 47. He said that it could either mean I'm having a miscarriage or that I'm just right at the beginning of pregnancy. It's Saturday and the doctors office is closed so I have to wait til Monday. I just want to know if anyone else got their period or had bleeding like this at all. I'm really worried and stressing about everything!

Hi,
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

It seems quite common for women to bleed in pregnancy. In my personal experience, I've bled in all but one of my pregnancies.

It can be for a variety of reasons. If you are in the very early stages, it could possibly be implantation bleeding.

The only way to know how things are going for you, is to see how your next blood work compares to the first. Usually the hcg levels double every 48/72 hours.

Good luck x

Hi,
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

It seems quite common for women to bleed in pregnancy. In my personal experience, I've bled in all but one of my pregnancies.

It can be for a variety of reasons. If you are in the very early stages, it could possibly be implantation bleeding.

The only way to know how things are going for you, is to see how your next blood work compares to the first. Usually the hcg levels double every 48/72 hours.

Good luck x

I also have a UTI as well and I've been reading that the could also be another reason for the bleeding. Also this is the time of month I would have gotten my period.

Bleeding in pregnancy (especially first tri) is really common, please try not to worry to much though it's easier said than done. It could be implantation bleeding, breakthrough bleeding or just general spotting spotting. It could also be a sch(?) which I've seen other users have! Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->