I am.....

Thanks ladies!

I am so excited and DD danced all around the kitchen at being a big sister! DH is still in the dark and I am going to wait until our anniversary at the end of Aug and give him the u/s pic. LOL

Congratulations its so nice for one of my closest friends on here to get a bfp i just hope we all follow you over to 1st tri very soon, i can't believe you are going to try to keep it a secret till the end of August i don't know how you'll manage it are you not walking round with a huge grin on your face? lol and what about your DD will she not slip up? will you carry on BDing at the right time so he doesn't realise? i'm so so pleased for you, you really deserve it after everything you've been thru x

ok so DH figured it out as af should have shown and I wasn't using any tampons. LOL He didn't find out until tonight and he is very HAPPY!

I will still give him the pic in his anniversary card. It's going to be a better year!

Thanks to all you ladies for the well wishes!!!
:hugs:

Thanks you all so much!!!! I am getting more excited by the day lord only knows how I am going to make it until April!!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->