I appear to be wearing somebody elses boobs!

MrsHTH

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel like they have two footballs strapped to their chest? These boobs don't feel like they belong to me! I am only FIVE weeks and apart from being a bit bloated, my jeans are still fitting fine. My girls on the other hand are enormous, rock hard and ridiculous! Some of my clothes wont fit over them. I am scared people will guess I am preggo or think I have had a boob job.
Do you think they will stay this way all the way through? Can anyone recommend a good maternity bra? Will you catch me when I topple over?

Thanks.

Hayley (Tits Mcghee) xx

He He yes I felt like mine were footballs! I already had a large chest but gained two cup sizes very quickly, I'm ten weeks now and they are not as sore and achey. I tried quite a few bras and struggled to find anything I loved at first, the comfiest by far I found was the Bravado Seamless Nursing Bra https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bravado-Designs-1401-Seamless-Nursing/dp/B004I49D7U I need to buy another as I have it on all the time, have even slept in it, can't wear anything else! The extra foam pads hide my very social nipples!

I've always had big boobs but its getting ridiculous now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->