I ate a donut....

bonniebeams

Reaction score
...and now I feel like crying. :cry:

I feel like I'm going a little crazy.

What's the craziest thing you've cried about lately? :wacko:

I had a bad day at work a couple days ago, so I started feeling useless and incompetent while driving home, and I just kept telling myself that until I started feeling tears in my eyes. :wacko:

I can't really remember what happened but dh said something that made me feel marginally better after I got home.

I cried because someone spilled spaghetti sauce in the refrigerator.... Hahaha!! And I still didn't know I was pregnant. Sigh..... How did I not see it? :)

I cry like every night, almost always for a ridiculous reason. Lol.

I had a bad day at work a couple days ago, so I started feeling useless and incompetent while driving home, and I just kept telling myself that until I started feeling tears in my eyes. :wacko:

I can't really remember what happened but dh said something that made me feel marginally better after I got home.

Aww that sounds like a legitimate reason to cry!! Don't be too hard on yourself! :hugs:

I wouldn't normally get tears in my eyes from that though, nor would I beat myself up until I felt like doing so. Definitely hormones. :p

I've also almost cried because my husband snubbed me a couple times.

I have only cried for legitiment reasons, like worrying how I will survive with 3 so young, lol.

I have't been super emotional, but I did cry last week when my OH left to play hockey. I have no idea why I was upset, he has played hockey every Tuesday since I've known him and it has never been a problem, but for some reason it really upset me. I knew I was being irrational so I managed to hold it in until he was gone, but then I had a cry and felt really stupid.

What's even crazier is that in a previous pregnancy a few years ago I also cried when my OH went to play hockey. Apparently my pregnant self does not like the idea of a man playing sports.

Aw misspriss you can do it!!

Jessmk maybe it's an instinctual response because you don't want him to get hurt. :)

I almost cried last night because I didn't have a summer sausage. I don't even know if those are okay to eat but I wanted one so bad. Lots of my melt downs seem to do with food....

I literally sobbed today for ages when my toddler stood on my sore nipple.. like it was painful but not THAT bad. I feel so sensitive and sore everywhere and I just don't want to be touched really.

Also not just crying, getting so shouty! Then I cry because I feel bad. This is ridiculous :p

Oh I do get shouty, just today:

DH bumped me and made me click the wrong thing on my phone.
DH made fun of me (lightheaertedly, normal for us)
DH did not jump on the laundry when I asked
The list goes on...

I've been watching a lot of films recently to stay distracted from my nausea.
And any mild minor teeny tiny bit of emotion in a film and I can feel the waterworks coming!! Not even kidding.. someone could say "this cake makes my tummy happy" and I'll be like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh they're so happy with their cakkkkee *Cries*

And any mild minor teeny tiny bit of emotion in a film and I can feel the waterworks coming!! Not even kidding.. someone could say "this cake makes my tummy happy" and I'll be like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh they're so happy with their cakkkkee *Cries*

Haha haha oh my gosh yes! I was bawling my eyes out watching the Thanksgiving parade this morning.

Haha haha oh my gosh yes! I was bawling my eyes out watching the Thanksgiving parade this morning.

Hehe it's quite funny really, isn't it :laugh2:

I cried when DH told me I needed to eat my own chips, and not his (totally teasing me). It was ridiculous!

I cried the other day because I saw an ambulance.
You'd may think it's because I thought 'oh no I hope the person inside is ok' but no it was because I thought 'my son would love seeing that' I'd just dropped at playschool and missed him already!

Stupid me!

I cried the other day because I saw an ambulance.
You'd may think it's because I thought 'oh no I hope the person inside is ok' but no it was because I thought 'my son would love seeing that' I'd just dropped at playschool and missed him already!

Stupid me!

Haha that's a great one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->