I blooming Ovulated!!!!

TickTockBaby

Reaction score
Today, CD14 my CBFM gave my a peak! So I'm either ovulating today or tomorrow! Yey!

My last cycle (the first since coming off BC) was 51 days and I didn't get a peak, so this is good news!

My question is this around day 30 of my last cycle I started taking 1200mg of vitex/AC daily and it would seem it has brought my cycle down to textbook regularity, with ovulating cd14 and all. Should I keep taking vitex? Or will it further reduce my cycle length? And if I stop taking it will it undo all the improvements? And if and when (please god when and not if!) I do get a BFP what should I do with regards to vitex?

Thanks girls! :)

Congratulations (I am so jealous).

There seems to be a lot of good stuff on Vitex - maybe I should try it. I am currently CD75 after birth control.... no sign of either ovulation of AF!

I kept taking it even after O was coming regularly as I had heard and read you can in fact revert back to regular cycles w/o it. It would be great if it was a permanent fix but I think for most women the issue with balanced hormones and all of the glands responsible for it need continued support.

Once I got pregnant my midwife recommended I continue through first trimester so my hormone production wasn't disrupted. There have been reports of women stopping once they got pregnant and then losing the baby :nope: Of course most consumer literature says not recommended during pregnancy but I believe this was based on lack of research. There was a thread in first tri a couple of months ago with a lot of us women debating the same thing. We all stayed on and are in second tri now:thumbup:

Good luck and hoping you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"