• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I bought a fertility spell :)

ClaireMuir123

Mummy to Jayden and Ava
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm sooo impatient it's unreal so I've bought a fertility spell from Ebay! I seen alot of people talking about it on Netmums and had alot of success so I thought, 'Why not?' It's only £7.99! I might still be in with a chance this month but I don't want to wait any longer lol. Anyone interested type into Ebay 'fertility spells' and it's Mia-Angel who does them - her testimonies are amazing!

Claire xxx

I will do! Obviously I'm still hoping to be pregnant this month but if I'm not it'll be interesting to see what happens! And if nothing happens then I get my money back lol xxx

She was featured in the Pregnancy and Birth magzine a couple of years ago because so many people had fallen pregnant with her help! And once you get pregnant she'll cast a protection spell aswell. I'm excited now! :happydance:

Claire xxx

I have never heard of that! That sounds interesting!

Claire i'm pagan and so are many of other people on here :)
we can do these types of things for you free, just message :)
hope it works for you though! :D

:dust:

not at all everyone will class it differently. I short it is a blanket term for many new age groups e.g. wiccans, druids, witches etc

Look at this website for more info, fab info for those who aren't pagan who want to learn more:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/paganism/

I personally do not practice a lot of magik, i believe more in the values, teachings and morals. :)

if your intersted PM me :) xxx

:dust:

hmmm now im wondering about those spells. lol its crazy its the first ive heard of it..... i have PCOS also which she has a spell for......... is yours on the way? what does she send? and how does it work?????im interested

Attachments

• CrYTm7.png
    CrYTm7.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 286
Hiya! Haven't heard anything yet but she's really busy so not expecting a reply for a couple of days but will definately let you all know what happens!

Natures child - what exactly would you do? xxx

There aer various things - see how this goes first and let us know :D

I just bought one also... lol. Why not right? Not sure what is next though? Did Mia get in contact with you after?

Best of luck and baby dust! That was MY baby spell ;) hehe.

UPDATE: I got an auto reply a fews hours after I ordered my spell. She just said to send her some details, who you are and any info you feel would be helpful to her spell. I didn't know exactly what to send so I responded with my DOB, my hubby's Name/DOB and a little history of our situation and family life... lol. Hope I didn't send her too much!!!! She said it would take a day or two to respond... guess we'll see.

ToxicFox, I bought one too and I'm pretty sure my DH is going to going crazy on me! lol Oh well, I already heard from Mia who said she will be casting my spell soon so we'll see!

I hope it works for you girlies! Keep us posted!:thumbup:

Feel like sharing the spell? I want to buy one too but my paypal doesn't work. :nope: Good luck with it!

I bought and she sent me a message asking for info about who it was for..but i havent heard anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->