I bought a fertility spell :)

Hello Claire
I came across your post i looked on ebay but cant find the ebay id you listed mia-angel
is she from the Uk there a few that do these spells
Thanks
starz

just search mia fertility spell. if you put mia angel fertility spell it wont bring up anything.

OK, so I've done it! Lol, I sent her my details, just sent her our names and DOB's and she e-mailed me back saying she would be casting in the next 24 hours so I just left it. Got a letter and charm through from her yesterday with an amethyst pendant which I've put on my new bracelet I got for my birthday. I had to put 6 silver coins in a bag eitther in the attic, under the stairs or under my matress (and because I don't want DH to know I put them under the mattress lol, he doesn't have anything to do with the spell, all I need is a few of his best swimmers!)

Then I had to face a mirror and repeat a few things and snuff out a candle etc. I felt really positive after I'd done it :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure AF's going to get me today and I'm not even that fussed because I feel so much more positive going forward with the help of the spell.

Good luck everyone!!! We should keep this thread going and update when we buy the spell and when we fall pregnant!

Claire xx

Please Please Please update us if you get a bfp. i am getting a spell soon too . how long did it take to ship to you?

Hey ladies

I'm intrigued by this! Would be very interested to hear of any :bfp:'s that come from this spell.

Keep us posted girls x

Well I bought it on Wednesday when I started this thread and got everything through and the spell cast by Saturday! AF got me this evening so I'm ready to start afresh and get cracking again! Much more relaxed about it all but I'm so impatient it's unreal! We'll be DTD every 2 days from when my AF stops so we don't miss anything lol. Will definately keep this updated, want to know if anyone else buys it!

I asked for a baby girl spell as I already have a DS but I'd be over the moon either way :happydance:

Claire xxx

quick shipping. well im hoping the best of luck for you hoping you get your bfp. Thanks for the info. i will you let you know when i buy mine :)

It'll be so exciting to see who gets BFP's quickly! She'll also re-cast the spell every 12 weeks if it doesn't happen soon! Will find the link to where I 1st heard about it and you all can have a read if you wish!

Claire xxx

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...ve-had-spell-put-me-fertility-spell-club.html

this is where i heard about it 1st! xxx

Hi girls,

Just to let you know I got one of these in May and got my BFP July cycle. Obviously can't say it was completely down to this but I am sure it added that extra luck!

Good luck to you all xxx

Hi girls,

Just to let you know I got one of these in May and got my BFP July cycle. Obviously can't say it was completely down to this but I am sure it added that extra luck!

Good luck to you all xxx

how long were you ttc before u got pregnant with the spell?

hey girls, i bought a fertility bracelet this month from her on ebay it goes (all the profit goes to charity too so well worth buying)

i got my bfp this morning on cycle 5.

Hi Vanessa,

I was TTC 11 months before my BFP xx

I've bought a rose quartz fertility bracelet too so hopefully that'll help!!

Congrats you 2 of your :bfp:'s!!!

Clairey xxx

Don't know why I didn't update this!

Lol, as you can see I'm pregnant - the same cycle that I had the spell cast on. I really think it helped because I was ill and we only DTD once on my fertile day and I fell pregnant. Good luck to you all.

Claire xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->