• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I bought a fertility spell :)

Easy Fertility Spell.

Easy Fertility Spells, Simple Pregnancy Spells, Powerful Fertility Spell, Free Pregnancy Spell
Looking for a simple and powerful fertility spell, then you may try this spell.

During the period of your most fertile days (that you will have to find out), at that time you will have to cast this spell. Before ovulation, what you have to do is first have a bath with water have rose water in it. Then you will need a Green Candle and then light the candle and chant these words TAPAN NEPAN MONAPE HOJAYEE, 50 times, you may do this before intercourse. Soon you will achieve your goal.

I have tried those free fertility spells from internet myself for a few days before buying Mia's twins spells and fertility jewellery from The Fertile Garden. Plus I am going to get Ayurvedic treatments in India for 1 month as well at the end of this month. As Last time it did work for me when I went to India for the 2 week- Ayurvedic treatment . After 3 months of the treatments, I was pregnant but only last for 7 weeks. So this time I will try everything to help me to achieve my goal.

on 21st of August 2013 is next full moon and also a seasonal blue moon. I will try a full moon wish spell as well.

How to Cast a Full Moon Wish Spell
By an eHow Contributor

Spells have been around for a very long time. They have been used for a variety of reasons. Many spells are cast during different phases of the moon because each phase helps bring different things. Any spell cast under the full moon will increase the power of your spell. In fact, doing so can help it manifest quickly. This Full Moon Wish Spell will help bring your dreams to fruition. It's quick and easy to cast.

Instructions
1 Go outside during the night of a full moon. Go to a location where you will not be disturbed. Face the direction of the moon.
2 Hold the pennies in your hands. State clearly, "You have said that, when you're around, prayers are answered. Chains are unbound. You promise that all one's wishes shall come true."
3 Visualize in your mind what it is you have wished for. Say your wish aloud. Then throw the pennies toward the full moon. You should then say, "Please take this token of my love as your silver light shines from above. Please bring to me what I ask of you by darkest night and morning dew."
4 Give thanks to the moon. Leave knowing that your wish should be granted.

Tips & Warnings
Be careful what you wish for because that might be what you get.

Never wish harm upon others because it might backfire back to you.

A Foreword on Fertility Spells That Work by kittythedreamer
..... fertility spells that work CAN work, but only if you believe in them whole-heartedly. If you don't believe that these fertility spells will work, then they will have no power and the spell will not work. It's self-fulfilled prophecy. In order to mold and change energy, which is what we do when we perform spells such as fertility spells, we must believe in the energy behind the concept and believe in the ability to manipulate and shape it in order to will it into existence and in alliance with our desires or needs.
Some quick notes before we dive into our fertility spells: the best times to conceive are in the months of May - Mid June, and also on new moons and full moons throughout the year. It is advisable that if you are trying to get pregnant and have been trying for awhile, please stop using testers and kits to find when you're at your most fertile. Anxiety and stress will only decrease your chances of conceiving, so stop stressing!

Not happy about using this web, I moved to use another TTC website that is better service! Admin, please delete all of my posts and unsubscribe my membership. Thanks.

Please do not waste your money on Mia Angel, mine didn't work not even after a recast. I do not think that she is genuine.

Claire i'm pagan and so are many of other people on here :)
we can do these types of things for you free, just message :)
hope it works for you though! :D

:dust:
I could use your help if you can my fiancé and I have tried everything we have tried for 10 months he has no children himself but I do. He is the only child of his mom who has been long passed and he doesn't want to be the last of her blood line. He is going to be 37 on dec 21st right on winter solstice and I am 39 going to be 40 in June 2nd. Can you Please help us and what do you need to do so? We are going nuts here.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->