I bought a fertility spell :)

I'm not in UK so I guess this package won't be able to pass the customs!!
It's impressing how you got pregnant that month. H&H 9 months hun!

Hi everyone

I'm sooo impatient it's unreal so I've bought a fertility spell from Ebay! I seen alot of people talking about it on Netmums and had alot of success so I thought, 'Why not?' It's only £7.99! I might still be in with a chance this month but I don't want to wait any longer lol. Anyone interested type into Ebay 'fertility spells' and it's Mia-Angel who does them - her testimonies are amazing!

Claire xxx

i brought this spell from Mia and fell pregnant 2 weeks later. Make sure you do everything she says in her instructions
x

I just read through this thread, went on Ebay and Bam I bought it. I ordered the mia fertility spell Baby Girl.. Lets hope this work. We have been trying since July '10 to conceive with no luck! I will keep everyone updated..

Congrats to those who've also got :bfp:'s and lots of :babydust: to those still TTC xxx

Thank you so much for updating! Although we are broke I am off to ebay now to purchase one as we are putting our all into it this cycle and due to ovulate within the next few days.

I really hope you have a healthy pregnancy, you have topped up my PMA no end :hugs:

xxx

Ok I did it! Just purchased a deluxe spell for £10.99;

"MIDNIGHT TRIPLE CAST

You will recieve the following

Fertility Blessed Grade A Rose Quartz Gemstone

Fertility Blessed Gemstone Charm Pendant

Fertility Blessed Bracelet

Each item will be Midnight Triple cast and a FULL PROTECTION spell is offered"

Yes I am well aware that the £10.99 could have been spent on other things BUT I feel that you can't put a price on PMA :happydance: I asked DH if I could purchase something from ebay (on my account) and he said yes without asking what so I shan't tell him unless he specifically asks :haha:

I am due to ovulate within the next few days and I did cheekily tell her we would love a :bfp: this cycle after our recent loss and that I was due to ovulate in a few days but I figure that if she doesn't respond before ovulation (I presume she would have to do the spell before ovulation :shrug:) then it will stop me from getting so upset next month as I will have additional hope for a :bfp:

Also after our mmc I am loving the idea of a protection spell as it will give me some peace of mind :happydance:

Feisty Fidget, that's exactly what I though. I was convinced I was pregnant, then started thinking maybe not and I bought the spell. When AF arrived I wasn't upset like I had been in previous months, I was just spurred on for the next month!

But because of certain circumstances and illness we only DTD once and I still fell pregnant. My cycle also changed from 32-28 days and the rose quartz is gorgeous, I bought one too and love it, it's very pretty xxx

Hi everyone

I'm sooo impatient it's unreal so I've bought a fertility spell from Ebay! I seen alot of people talking about it on Netmums and had alot of success so I thought, 'Why not?' It's only £7.99! I might still be in with a chance this month but I don't want to wait any longer lol. Anyone interested type into Ebay 'fertility spells' and it's Mia-Angel who does them - her testimonies are amazing!

Claire xxx

how do i buy and who from??

I just went online and got one - my hubby would go mental if he found out but it's worth a try....and you get a cute bracelet :)

This sounds great, going to get one, thanks for posting x

ooh i just purchased one!!!! Hope it works for me too.

She is lovely! Despite saying there is a 13-15 day wait for postage she got back to me first thing this morning and after telling her our story she has agreed to do our spell tonight :happydance:

She did warn me not to count on a :bfp: this cycle and that it is the fact that it happens that is important not when but I think between all the things we are doing this cycle and this we will have a good chance and if not then bring on next cycle :haha:

Did anyone buy the safe white magic one?

Im a bit scared of the others lol

im so upset. my ebay account has had too many strikes due to idiots, and mia doesnt accept people buying her stuff with strikes on their account. :( also, ebay wont let me message her as she doesnt allow that either.. i really want a spell im so upset x

Set up another account and then just link your paypal account to it. I have two one for business and one for personal.

Good Luck!

I've just done this too. The fertility spell for twins. My DH would think I'm nuts but I don't care - was just too tempted!

I also bought the deluxe package, and she was SO NICE when I shared my story with her about my hubby coming back in a few weeks and said I would love to fall pregnant quickly and I wanted a protection spell as I have had 4 miscarriages, 2 of them happening last year right before he left. She said she would most definitely take special care of me in her spell and my package will be mailed this week, to be looking for it so we can get started as soon as hubby returns. I am so excited and feel more hopeful already! I will keep everyone posted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->