• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I bought a fertility spell :)

OMG i am going to have to try this!

FX and baby dust to all :)
xxx

I purchased this fertility spell from Mia back in June last year.. and have been unsuccessful.. I did contact her at the beginning of January this year and she agreed to do a recast for me that night... and to follow her instructions once again on the printed letter she gave me.. Unfortunately I have misplaced this.. so I doubt it will work now.

Does anyone have the instruction sheet to hand and can message me what I have to say whilst lighting candles etc.. I know I had to say a little message whilst facing east/ west etc then snuff out the candle.

I still have the bracelet/ charm/ amythst stone and the 5 coins under my mattress.. but I fear without saying the chant... it will be of no use

Many Thanks :dust:

Hiya Mandi

I'll see if I can find mine but hubby may have thrown it out :( will let you know xxx

Hiya Mandi

I'll see if I can find mine but hubby may have thrown it out :( will let you know xxx

cheers babe
I had mine in a drawer.. but hubby seems to have cleared it out :(
I have searched everywhere for it.. turn't the house upside down and still can't find it :wacko:

And congrats on your :bfp: wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :flower:

Can I just add that I O'd on the day she cast her spell?!? It happened a week earlier than usual which is very eeeekkkkk!!!

Oh glitter! I usually ovulated on CD 18 but that cycle I was back on CD14 and I fell pregnant!

I'm so sorry Mandi, my husband threw my letter away :( I nearly killed him, I wanted to keep it all together!! xxx

She cast my spell Saturday and mailed my package. I am so excited!

I bought mine and did all she asked just wait and see now, feel very positive now. xxx

I got my package in the mail just 2 days ago... I am going to do all she asks and see what happens. Doesn't hurt to have a little extra hope... Also, I have to say, the rock, bracelet, and charm are all very cool and for the money paid I believe it is worth it so far. I will keep everyone updated on whether it works or not. I already feel more relaxed and hopeful and hubby isn't even home from deployment yet. :)

I received my instructions and my charm last week. I did the reading in the mirror 2 nights in a row.. Wanting to make sure it worked. I took the charm as a Huge good sign- Its a pinkish white Cat. I am a crazy cat lady with 3 cats. I put it on my necklace that I wear and find myself rubbing it Often. I am so looking forward to this cycle!! Lets see what happens!!!

mandij33 - here you go my darling, I couldn't bare the thought of you missing out;
You will need 6 silver coloured coins (any currency and they dont need to be identical, nor real silver)

Place them together in a pouch or plastic bag (a sandwhich bag is fine). You must then place these (if you have them) under the stairs or in your attic.

Leave them there until you fall pregnant. (If you don't have an attic or stairs, leave them under your mattress in the centre)

At least 24 hours or more later I would like you to do the following. This will help the spell to be more effective.

All you will need is a candle and mirror (you only need do this ONCE). Face the mirror and repeat "May the element of air, fire, water and earth bless this space and make me fertile" (reading from the letter is fine, everything else is symbolic)

Next you must light the candle and hold it safely in between your handles. Face towards the west (the direction the sun sets) and repeat "Ripe as seeds grow, blessed with life for my children I now prepare. Fertile be my love and life, sacred be this spell this day, fertility I ask to come my way. Let my own children come to me, let my children of good health be"

Extinguish the candle (snuff out - do not blow).

Now face towards the mirror again and close this part of the spell by repeating "I thank the element of air, fire, water and earth for blessing me with fertility. May the four powers give back to the universe and powers and energies that have not been used. The work is now done and the circle is closed, so mote it be.

I find it very strange that my ovulation was delayed this cycle and occured on either the day I first got the charms through the post and completed the coin part of the spell or the day after I completed the whole spell. I am hoping this is a good omen :happydance:

I put the rose quartz pendant straight on a necklace and it only comes off when I am swimming as I don't want the chlorine effecting it. I have also bathed with the rose quartz rock twice as well. Mia was so lovely, I truly hope she can help us all!

I am on DPO9 after the spell was cast on me. I have my 6 coins under my mattress and I haven't taken off my charm since it arrived. I hope it worked... I really need my BFP this cycle

Ive never heard of these spells , i just do psychic readings , hope all spells work for you

i had a baby boy one with alfie, got a girl one this time :) fingers crossed for u

I am so glad I came across this thread. I have been seeing A LOT of JennyRenny, etc readings on forums and on PP. I have a friend who is Pagan and she has opened my eyes to spells and such, and I do believe that they have some power to them. I would ask her to cast one for me, however DH and I are not telling anyone we are TTC so I was thinking about something like this. I was looking on ebay just now and saw she has one for twins.

I have always wanted to have twins for as long as I can remember so it is very tempting. I think I have already ovulated this cycle (waiting for FF to confirm - my chart is below) and we are planning to hold off TTC next cycle as we would like to avoid a Holiday baby (MIL is late Dec, as well as 1 of my cousins and one other is Jan 1)

Maybe I'll think about it over this cycle. Any other BFP updates from her spells??

Well I bought it on Wednesday when I started this thread and got everything through and the spell cast by Saturday! AF got me this evening so I'm ready to start afresh and get cracking again! Much more relaxed about it all but I'm so impatient it's unreal! We'll be DTD every 2 days from when my AF stops so we don't miss anything lol. Will definately keep this updated, want to know if anyone else buys it!

I asked for a baby girl spell as I already have a DS but I'd be over the moon either way :happydance:

Claire xxx

Thought I'd updaye again........... I'm on Team pink! Lol, got my baby girl from this spell. She's an amazing woman xxx

I got my BFP!! I don't know if it was the spell or the tablespoon of honey a day but I got it! BRING ON THE BABY GIRL!

I got my BFP!! I don't know if it was the spell or the tablespoon of honey a day but I got it! BRING ON THE BABY GIRL!

Congratulations!!! Either way it something worked and you're gonna have a baby!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->