I bought

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
My first pair of maternity pants today (my pants are getting too tight :rofl:) at Old Navy, when we got to the checkout we realized they were on sale for $10 so we paid and went back and bought another pair in a different color :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats a GREAT deal , I LOVE old Navy !
I wear there clothes not pregnant im SO hitting up Old Navy in a few weeks !

:happydance: Thats exciting....... Old Navy has great clothes but I have never really checked out the Matarnity section. Bet they have great stuff there.

:rofl:

Are you getting a wee baby bump Vick?

you know when I first picked the pants off the rack I didn't really like them :rofl: but once I put them on I decided they were cute, plus they would double for work and casual :rofl: and they were cheap (I thought they were $20 until I got to the checkout) Of course they have to be hemmed because of my height :rofl: but that's not a problem. They did have some really cute shirts there, but my shirts are still fitting ok so we figured we'd hold off on them.

:rofl: Poppy no bump just fat :rofl:

Vickie - when you said you were buying pants, I thought you meant underwear (like knickers). In UK, we call knickers 'pants'!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and I wouldn't pay $10 for a pair of "pants" (aka Knickers where you live) :rofl:

Haha I'm glad you pointed it out. I thought you meant knickers aswell :rofl:

:dohh: gotta watch my words around you people :rofl:

When you said you were buying pants at a place called 'Old Navy' I had this image of an outlet store for old ex-Navy and Army veterans. A place where the only type of knickers they would sell would be enormous, come in navy or khaki and could double as a tent.:rofl:

:rofl: Poppy good to know what you think of me there :rofl:

It drove me crazy when I first moved to London because I was so used to saying 'pants' as opposed to 'trousers'. One rainy day I came home, and complained to my male flatmate how wet my pants where. :blush: He immediatly started laughing and told me that was too much information.

tee hee, spelt the whole of my summer working on a weight loss camp near new york, so i learned all the american words for clothes there. I always thought pants were knickers, but know very differently now. hee hee.
I'm so jealous you get to shop at old navy, i love that shop, but we don't have one in england. :-( xx

I know the feeling, I worked on a girl scout summer camp in Wisconsin, many moons ago and remember having to deal with one girl who had a bit of a paddy and threw her jumper on the floor, which I told her to pick up again - I had to keep repeating myself all the time and in the end pointed at the blooming thing on the floor to get my point across - all the time wondering to myself, why on earth doesn´t she understand what I want - until she said "Oh you mean my sweater"!!!!!!!!!!!!

God knows what my face must have looked like when they started talking about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!! urgh!!

I know the feeling, I worked on a girl scout summer camp in Wisconsin, many moons ago and remember having to deal with one girl who had a bit of a paddy and threw her jumper on the floor, which I told her to pick up again - I had to keep repeating myself all the time and in the end pointed at the blooming thing on the floor to get my point across - all the time wondering to myself, why on earth doesn´t she understand what I want - until she said "Oh you mean my sweater"!!!!!!!!!!!!

God knows what my face must have looked like when they started talking about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!! urgh!!

Ha ha thats hilarious. One night I asked the kids what they wanted to wear and they said "oh just some pants and a sweater" I was shocked, thought she was joking wanting to just wear some knickers and a jumper,,,,,unacceptable....How little did I know.

Was fed so many peanut butter and jelly (which is jam to me) sandwiches. Such a strange combination xxx:happydance:

Urgh peanut butter and jelly the most disgusting combination EVER!!! We used to take them off on day walks and overnight camps and they always insisted on making up these sandwiches - which by the time we sat down somewhere for luch were all squashed from being in a rucksack and were all congealed together - urgh. Gimmee cheese and salad cream any day of the week!!!

Urgh peanut butter and jelly the most disgusting combination EVER!!! We used to take them off on day walks and overnight camps and they always insisted on making up these sandwiches - which by the time we sat down somewhere for luch were all squashed from being in a rucksack and were all congealed together - urgh. Gimmee cheese and salad cream any day of the week!!!

Tee hee, I'm totally with you on this one. Plus mine was a weightloss camp, so it was sugar and sweetner free jelly and low fat peanut butter, whicjh is even worse and the bread was a low fat variety and always dry. Gosh its bringing back nightmares, i lost so much weight hee hee, i didn't even want to. xxx

i am having to go buy a pair too.. my pants just dont want to fit any more.... and at like 5ish weeks this blows. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->