• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I broke the wttc rules

porkpie1981

Reaction score
I BDed last nite with using protection:blush:

I doubt i will be pregnant as its not near my ovulation(by the ticker)

I wonder if that means that me and the oh arnt going to wait

We keep saying we are going to wait eg mone etc but then i wouldnt mind just seeing what happens.

I dont even wana mention it as he scares easy but he know that im not taking bc as i didnt want to as i was only going to wait another few months b4 ttc

Hiya hun

I know how u feel as I don't wanna wait either... my logical side is telling me to at least wait until I've had 1 AF but DH & I are going on holiday next week & I don't wanna use protection cos that would be "trying not to get pregnant" so it just doesn't make sense to me as i'm DESPERATE for a baby!!

I think its unlikely that I'd get pregnant straight away anyway as it took us 6 months of actively TTC before I lost my baby, but I'm thinking if it did happen then it would be meant to be... sorry for waffling! :hug: xx

phew its so good that others are like me

Atho we are not trying do u think it would be ok to bd around my ovulation date without making it known to the oh thats what im at:rofl:

I would love to start right away.... but DH won't hear of BD without protection. :rolleyes:

To be honest it puts me off BD!! :blush:

um, do you realise spermies can live up to 5 days in your womb? just in time for ovulation honey lol

Ive heard that it was 7 days but my ovulatuion (the reddest part isnt for longer). Am i right or reading it wrong?

It says 9 days to ovulation (tho i suppose thats only a guess)

Hey everyone!!

Know how everyone feels, the head saying no no no wait for first AF, Heart is saying GO GO GO!!!! Especially as the only reason we where waiting was until we found somewhere to live together!!

So CONFUSED!!!

:hug:

Kerry

P. We move into the cottage end of month.... SOOO Excited :)

well we did the bd not last nite but the nite b4 also. We still didnt use anything but he didnt cum inside(sorry if tmi) so we arent 100% trying then.

mybe a few will slip the net:rofl:

Saturday me and OH really broke the rules. We did the deed the day I ovulated and without protection.

well we did the bd not last nite but the nite b4 also. We still didnt use anything but he didnt cum inside(sorry if tmi) so we arent 100% trying then.

mybe a few will slip the net:rofl:

OH didn't come (I'm very sorry if that term is inappropriate!) inside me either the first time I became pregnant. There are enough little spermies in the pre-ejaculate to impregnate women. Many of us here have learned that the hard way lol.

:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"