• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I broke the wttc rules

uh oh! you know what the consequences of that is!? ;)

Well ladies I have well & truly broken the WTTC rules now (twice) :blush: OOOPS!! he he!

Guess that means I should move across to the TTC board now eh?? :happydance:

Good luck with the boring WAITING part... something tells me you're gonna need it!! :dust: xx

OH didn't come (I'm very sorry if that term is inappropriate!) inside me either the first time I became pregnant. There are enough little spermies in the pre-ejaculate to impregnate women. Many of us here have learned that the hard way lol.

:baby:

I should also know that as thats how my wee boy arrived:rofl:

Well havent been on much as been busy with exams but we have done it another few times and twice (inside if u get my drift). And lookie lookie it around ovulation time(well by my timer):blush:

Hiya hun

I know how u feel as I don't wanna wait either... my logical side is telling me to at least wait until I've had 1 AF but DH & I are going on holiday next week & I don't wanna use protection cos that would be "trying not to get pregnant" so it just doesn't make sense to me as i'm DESPERATE for a baby!!

I think its unlikely that I'd get pregnant straight away anyway as it took us 6 months of actively TTC before I lost my baby, but I'm thinking if it did happen then it would be meant to be... sorry for waffling! :hug: xx

Ditto!! I am trying hard to wait for AF as I just want to know for sure my womb is clear but it is killing me!! I wish the little :witch: would hurry on up!!

Heres my update so we have been offline for a few days

I’ve been waiting for days to ask u all this as its driving me nuts. I’ve actually write this on word and saved it for when Baby and bump is up and running again to post (lol).
It’s about a bleed that I’ve had
Just need to say a few things so u can understand better.
Had D & C on 28th of March
Had bleeding for a while so had to have another dose of cyotec and that seemed to have sorted it out.
Had 1st AF on 5th of may (5 and a half weeks roughly after d&C)
The thing is I’m not sure on cycle lengths as I had a 28 day AF when on the BC pill then came off had a 31 day cycle and then was pregnant so I only have 1 natural AF to go on. I was just going to go on the 31 day cycle as a guide.
If it’s a 31 day cycle then my AF should arrive on June 4th (ovulation around May 23rd)
If it’s a 28 day cycle then 1st June. (Ovulation around May 18th)
I remember posting that i had EWCM earlier than expected, more like the as if i was on a 28 days cycle. It actually lasted for ages(well over a week)
I’m not actually starting actively to ttc until October but have been bding. Hehe so all this is just based around estimated days from ticker as I’m not charting
On the 24th of May i went to the loo and when i wiped and i was so shocked as there was EWMC with pinky red blood in it. The same happened the next day on May 25th and only a small brownish stain on my underwear also. I’ve never had anything like this before so im not sure if its still the miscarriage working the last bits out or implantation bleeding.
I’ve been googling and all i can come up with (if its Imp bleeding ) that I am on the shorter cycle and ovulated around May 18th and imp bleeding occurred 5-6 days later. I have ordered early pregnancy strips from the net just to see. I also have read loads of stories where people have had early implantation
Read this

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/...ding-stats.php

Basically a lot of woman experience at the same stage as me so maybe it could be. I’m just so freaked out as I’ve never had this sort of bleeding mid cycle.

If that was imp bleeding how long after implanting can u test positive?

Or if anyone can tell me if Im working my cycle out wrong then please input as i know u all are pros at this. Thanks in advance

Hey hun

No advice but am hoping for a :bfp: for you!!

:hug:

Kerry

Hiya I really hope you get your :bfp: soon, you were such a support to me when I first came on this forum. Fingers crossed for ya hun. xxx:hugs:

how are u now maccy as i havent spoke in a while due to exams and b & B being down?

P.S I hope my early preg tests arrive 2day

Yeah I'm fine feeling sooo much better now the bleeding has stopped. Are you gonna test today? If you get em?

Yep definatly

I know its not morning pee but sure ive 25 of them so can do more tomorrow

Wonder if it was 5 days ago i had the bleed will it be long enough to show a :bfp:

Ohhh can't wait to find out!! Fingers crossed for a :bfp:

Have you had them...Have you tested???????????

OOh porkpie, are we crossing fingers for a :bfp: or a :bfn:?? :hugs:

PS I really can't wait to get some tickers on my signature - am going to as soon as :witch: comes, I want a cycle one - where do you get them? (god I am sad aren't I):rofl:

Hi Tracy

I got mine from ticker factory.
God I wish porkpie would let us know whats happening the suspense is killing me :hissy: :rofl:

Hiya, me too I hate suspense :rofl:

I will have a look at ticker factory as soon as :witch: comes, I had one from there for my wedding countdown in 2006 !

PORKPIE!!!!!! Oooo tell me, tell me, I'm like an excited child!!!

I keep loggin in to check on you, I would have lost a stone by the end of the day if I keep running up and down my stairs. lol

Where is she??? lol Maccy, hasn't she got exams still??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->