• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I broke the wttc rules

Yeah she may have, I really hope she is. All my fingers and toes are crossed. Just imagine what we'll be like with our own tests. lol. xxxxxxx

I thought she had finished all her exams now? Hope she is ok maybe the tests haven't arrived yet?

Im sure she's fine! Probably just busy. Hopefully we might hear tonight.
Im hoping DF might have a change of heart and just want to go for it!! lol until then we'll have to get practising :sex:

hi there! The tests arrived in an unmarked envople along with other ebay packages so no1 asked any questions and i hid them up stairs:rofl: I sound mad but i dont want him to know im doing this as he will think im mad:rofl:
I had to take my wee boy out and do some shopping etc. Ive finished all my exams thank god. Im just holding my pee in for another hour then im going to test as i peed about 2 hrs ago so i will tell u as soon as i test. God i keep thinking im mad and mybe just cause i seen a bit of blood has made me think im pregnant and myb im not.

Be in touch soon

So glad to hear from you!! Can't believe you pee'd 2 hours ago!! How inconsiderate!! :rofl: We've all got everything crossed for you chick.
:dance: Praying for a nice juicy :bfp:for you

Kerry xxxxxx

oooooohhhh I am getting really excited!!

I have everything crossed for you!!

Emma.xx

I also had a red 1bull b4 i got the tests:blush: I wasnt sure that they would arrive today or not then by the time i went shopping and went to the mils house they where there

Taking all that in how long do u think i should leave it for b4 testing (with drinking the red bull).

Its been 5 days since i had a slight bleed, do u think if im pregnant it will show up today ?

Not sure hun. Ive only ever tested after AF is due. No harm in doing one now tho.
I can't wait til Im finally getting excited about testing myself!! not long now lol

TEST!!!!!! please!!
...cause in a bit I be doing tea for hubby blah blah blah.
Don't worry yourself though, either way and it's still early, if your like me (I bought 20 off Ebay they well cheap but do the job, seeing as I am a serial tester) you can keep testing to your hearts content.

Just did the test and there was only 1 line so a negative at the mo

Ive another 24 left so im going to do 1 in the morning and every morning:rofl: Im not getting down yet:rofl:

I kept squinting and could have swore i seen a line but it wasnt pink more like an indent or the shimmer of the line that would turn pink. I swear i held it up to every window in the house :rofl:

I mite do one later again if i get the chance:rofl:. The oh is dozing on the sofa at the mo and my wee boy is in his high chair so i got to do it on the sly:rofl:

Oh nevermind, but as you say early days and at least you have loads more tests. he he. Keep testing hun, keep us posted, xxx

i have broken the rules before also its okay ;)

Just checked old posts and on the 16th of may i started to get EWCM just a bit, but that was only day 11 so im really thinking that its a 28 days cycle instead of a 31 so mybe i did ovulate around the 14th instead of the 18th!

Just checked old posts and on the 16th of may i started to get EWCM just a bit, but that was only day 11 so im really thinking that its a 28 days cycle instead of a 31 so mybe i did ovulate around the 14th instead of the 18th!

That is something to ponder. Hopefully you will get your :bfp: soon!!

Hi you had me hooked on this thread:rofl:

Honestly, I advise that you start charting soon! You already sound like a TTCer to me. I personally use Fertility Friend and even if you are still not trying it will help you for when you finally do start trying cause your cycles can be figured out already so you'll know exactly where you are when you officially start TTC.

GL with your current testing hopefully you won't need to chart and you'll have your bundle of joy on the way^_^:dust: :dust: :dust: for you BFP:hugs:

Hi you had me hooked on this thread:rofl:

Honestly, I advise that you start charting soon! You already sound like a TTCer to me. I personally use Fertility Friend and even if you are still not trying it will help you for when you finally do start trying cause your cycles can be figured out already so you'll know exactly where you are when you officially start TTC.

GL with your current testing hopefully you won't need to chart and you'll have your bundle of joy on the way^_^:dust: :dust: :dust: for you BFP:hugs:

I got pregger 1st time i did it with my oh and have a 2 yr old and then 1st month after coming of the bcp but had a blighted ovum. Im sooooo hoping this is 3rd time lucky for 1st time. I shouldnt complain as i know im very luck to get pregant quicky (but they dont always stick):cry:

I cant wait to the morning to test again(tho i did another sneaky one there):blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->