I broke the wttc rules

We broke the rules as well! We were going to wait for the first AF to arrive before we started TTC again after m/c BUT decided what the hell and have started again! Hoping for a BFP soon.

Oh good Luck Happy!!

I hope you get a :bfp: real soon.

:hug:

Emma.xx

We broke the rules as well! We were going to wait for the first AF to arrive before we started TTC again after m/c BUT decided what the hell and have started again! Hoping for a BFP soon.

Good Luck

Morning girlies,

Porkpie, sorry you think the :witch: is coming :cry:

Guess what!!!

We had unprotected :sex: last night. look what happens when you have too much :wine:
Felt abit unsure about it at first but now feeling alot better!! ooooohhh have you seen my ticker too

Guess what!!!

We had unprotected :sex: last night. look what happens when you have too much :wine:
Felt abit unsure about it at first but now feeling alot better!! ooooohhh have you seen my ticker too

I was unsure at first as well but after the first few times you really relax! Now I can't wait!

Happy, I am much happier now we've actually :sex: without any BC. I suppose it just takes a little time to get ur head around it all!!!

Happy we're so in sync, lol. I know we m/c on same day and now we are doing the same thing, AF hasn't arrived but we not using any protection. The first couple of times I cried and got all stressed but your right it does get easier. x

Happy we're so in sync, lol. I know we m/c on same day and now we are doing the same thing, AF hasn't arrived but we not using any protection. The first couple of times I cried and got all stressed but your right it does get easier. x

I'm still a bit nervous but I know i'll never be pregnant again if we don't go for it! Hopefully we will both have our BFP soon! I can't believe its almost 4 weeks ago I m/c either only seems like yesterday.

Although today I started with a small amount of brown stuff so not sure if the :witch: is arriving. I had to go to the doctors yesterday and she did a pregnancy test which came up negative but she said it could be too early to tell. xx

Happy, I am much happier now we've actually :sex: without any BC. I suppose it just takes a little time to get ur head around it all!!!

Once you've done it a few times you will be fine, its just sooooo scary!

OH and I broke the rules again, but I'm sure it won't knock me up. Just a tad too soon.

:rofl: So much for waiting hey??? :rofl: Anyway youve only 1 month left

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:rofl: So much for waiting hey??? :rofl: Anyway youve only 1 month left

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lol thanks for the dust. We weren't actively trying. This just happens to be within the 3 weeks when OH throws me a :sex: bone. Now he's going out of town...again...

Hi all last time i was on my :witch: had arrived 1 day late. I havent been back on (not due to that) just cause i had loads of bbqs and friends over and just catching up with loads of stuff that needed done since ive been off uni.

Ive just repiled back to u all that pmed me.

Have to say ive had a few hangovers that where well deserved.:dohh:

This was a real weird af as it was just spoyying for days then its been heavy and started 5/6 days ago. I know this is tmi but it disnt even have that :witch: smell to start with. mmmmm i think my bodys still ajusting to the mc. Im away to ajust my ticker and catch up on posts.

P.S Need to find ways to get bd from oh with no pretection :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->