I broke the wttc rules

Well the dum, fat, stupid, :witch: came soaring in this morning......aaarrrggggg

oh well, at least i know i am 31 - 32 days...... so thats a bonus but i had awesome :wine: on sat night that i turned down cos i thought i should abstain :dohh:

today i found out that my cousin who was saying she wasnt trying to fall pg announced her :bfp: - stupid cow. she critised why i stayed with my hubby (we cancelled our wedding to sort out issues and married 6 months later - SATC style) but i never said anything to her when she married her first idiotic husband (she found out him in bed with his secretary) and when i saw her in april and asked if they were trying she shook her head and said "no, she wants to enjoy her husband and doiesnt want kids for at least another 2 years....... oh well just venting:hissy:

sorry for stealing your thread but i have awful cramps and :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Well the dum, fat, stupid, :witch: came soaring in this morning......aaarrrggggg

oh well, at least i know i am 31 - 32 days...... so thats a bonus but i had awesome :wine: on sat night that i turned down cos i thought i should abstain :dohh:

today i found out that my cousin who was saying she wasnt trying to fall pg announced her :bfp: - stupid cow. she critised why i stayed with my hubby (we cancelled our wedding to sort out issues and married 6 months later - SATC style) but i never said anything to her when she married her first idiotic husband (she found out him in bed with his secretary) and when i saw her in april and asked if they were trying she shook her head and said "no, she wants to enjoy her husband and doiesnt want kids for at least another 2 years....... oh well just venting:hissy:

sorry for stealing your thread but i have awful cramps and :hissy::hissy::hissy:

That's always how it seems to happen. You try (or think of trying) and everyone around you seems to fall pregnant without trying.
Venting is good. :hug:

Hi porkpie, have you tested yet today? I must order some tests will go and have a look on ebay later I think, hoping for :witch:this weekend so not long to wait now :happydance:

yes ebay is the cheapest and come quick

Good luck

:hugs: No vent away its an open thread:hugs:

welll since the site has been down ive had the last 2 morning as :bfn:, no chance at all just them shadows eg greyish lines (i know now that they will always be there as they are the testing strip thats all.

Well it looks like my cycle is not 28 days so probably 31 so only 2 days till af shows. Tomorrow is 30 days and thats when i got my :bfp: last time i was pregnant with these strips, but im thinking since i has that bleed sooooo long ago now that a :bfp: should have shown up sooner

O well not supposed to be trying for a few months so :witch: hurry up then

Hey Alchemist

Sorry youre having a crappy time at the moment. Its sooo hard when others around are preggers and your not. The worst for me is ppl who don't even care about having their kids.!!!

Hope you start to feel better soon

BIG :hug:

Kerry

Hi Porkpie

Sorry about the :bfn:'s. Don't lose hope yet!!

:hug:

Kerry

Oh girls we need some baby dust on this thread, here you go.:dust:

Hope we can get some :bfp: now! x

god we should have another section that isnt quite wttc or ttc :rofl:

what could we call it ?

Just did another test there now(my wee boy has me up early) and it :bfn:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Im nearly sure now that me getting my :witch: soon as these are 10ul tests so really with that bleed being 11/12 days ago im sure that a :bfp: would have shown up by now

O Well im not supposed to be trying yet so will just have to wait :cry: well unless i keep getting lucky and we dont use anything:rofl:

Oh hun, so sorry. Theres still time though. :hugs:

OOOhh look at my ticker!! Just wondering if we might :sex: tonight maybe .....

tbh i think the :witch: is arriving as i have that sorta crampyness, mine is usually quite mild. I know u can get sumthing similar when ur pregnant but i think its :witch:

I keep rushing to the loo thinking its arrived but i suppose it will take a few hrs to start

I hope if she coming she just arrives today as i dont want to be testing in the morning again as there isnt even a sniff of a line:hissy::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->