• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I broke the wttc rules

Porkpie... Can't wait for the next installment of..... Is porkpie Preggers!! :rofl:

Got up peed in a container and hid it bhing the loo and went back to bed as was too tired to squint:rofl:

Just tested again and the same as yesterday

Next update, tomorrow, smae time, same place:rofl:

Keep peeing ...keep testing!!!

Its still earlier days yet. Can't believe Ive got to keep everything crossed for a whole week!!

OOOOH this is exciting!!!

hells bells,

just discovered all the drama on this thread..... wow. this is exciting. almost living vicariously through you ha ha

Alchemist

Its a great thread to be part of!!! And so very exciting

:hug:

Kerry x

Hi all

just noticed on the MC forum my tickers don't come up. Anyone know why that is??

i also have weird things happening.... maybe it has something to do with the website going down?

The MC forum is set to not show tickers, it can be upsetting to someone going through a miscarriage to see pregnancy tickers.

The MC forum is set to not show tickers, it can be upsetting to someone going through a miscarriage to see pregnancy tickers.

Hi Mugzy

Thanks for that. Looking at it I think I would have been upset. Shows how much attention I pay!! :rofl:

Hey porkpie sorry you got a :bfn: but its still early days who knows you may have that :bfp: soon :hugs:

Welll girls got caught yesterday:rofl:

I deleted what u thought was all evidence of the tests from ebay EXCEPT ONE BLOODY PART THAT I CANT

He said " have u been buying test" i said "ooo ages ago" he said how long ago? I said " mmm this week". OMG how embrassing, not for buying them just hiding them and the fact that my af isnt even late:blush: He gave me that look like HERE WE GO AGAIN:rofl: I just said " sure we are trying in a few months so better having them in"

So ive peed today and hid it behind the toliet until times are safe to test:rofl: Will go back up again to do it. P.S theres a pepsi in the bin that ive been hiding the tests wrappers in so they are not visisble when he opens the bin(u wind them up tight and put thru hole):rofl:

Just tested again and still a :bfn:

Still squinted tho and that slight shadowy line is there so im assuming thats always going to be there. Im starting to panic that this wasnt an implanation bleed but just the mc still sorting itsself out

Your so funny hun!!! :rofl:

Sorry it's still neg, hope u get your :bfp: result soon. x

Hey Porkpie!!

Can't believe he caught you!! :rofl: However he doesn't seem that bothered tho so maybe he'll come round to idea of trying a little earlier!! Unless you don't need to !!!

another negative today with that shadow (turn bloody pink):rofl:

Im actually looking at the back pf the strip now also from a didstance and there is a defibate shadow were the 2nd libe should be(ahhhhhhhhhhh)

Im guessing im not as its now the 31st and thats a week since the bleed and i think i heard sum1 say that u can get a posive 5 days after implantation bleeding

You should look online to see how accurate pregnancy tests really are. You probably are trying to test too early - apparantly they arent as accurate as they state. check out babycentre.....

so you may just be pg yet :)

good luck hon!!!

The thing is if my cycle is 31 days then i suppose im still early yet

Well not long till tomorrow morning then i can test again:happydance:

Hi porkpie, have you tested yet today? I must order some tests will go and have a look on ebay later I think, hoping for :witch:this weekend so not long to wait now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->