I can not think of girls names and am sick of google!

mommybritney

Pregnant, Mother of 1
Reaction score
I have a son named Cameryn and a step son named Braxton. I need a girls name....I like aubree but i know someone named that and i like molly but my grandma named her dog that lol....help I want the perfect name to just jump out and slap me in the face :)

I know a little girl named Abrie (abe-ree)...never heard it before her and it has definitely grown on me since knowing her. It is very uncommon as far as I know, but I don't think it's too out there. Just suggested that because it sounds similar to Aubrey lol.

I know a little girl named Abrie (abe-ree)...never heard it before her and it has definitely grown on me since knowing her. It is very uncommon as far as I know, but I don't think it's too out there. Just suggested that because it sounds similar to Aubrey lol.

thank you i love it actually!

thank you i love it actually!
no problem! I know how hard this naming business is. :)

I went to HS with an Aubrielle... very uncommon but close to Aubree also :). Some other suggestions: Audrey, Avery, Hailey, Abby, Kylie...

Thanks, I like that one too, I also really like P names but am having a hard time with GIRL p names..this is so hard LOL

I knew a girl named Pilar (Pee-LAR) and it really grew on me. At first I thought it was a really unusual name, but started liking it more and more as I got to know her and heard it more.

A friend of mine just named their little girl Aislinn but pronounce is EYES-lin. Like Iceland without the "D". I don't like how they pronounce it since it's Irish and supposed to be pronouces ASH-lean or ASH-lin. Even AYES-lin would be better.

I also had a friend named Lakin (Lake-in), actually, I knew two- one guy and one girl. Thought it was a really cute name!

Those are kind of random, but I hope it at least helps get the juices going! Good luck, I definitely know how hard it is to find a name that really sings to you. We're trying to find a boys name that works for us.

Paige, Pearl, Pippa, Pia, Piper, Penny, Paloma, Portia, Poppy, Posy, Priya, Priscilla, Prudence, Peyton, Paisley, Pailynn, Presley...

My faves out of those are Paisley and Peyton :)

I knew a girl named Pilar (Pee-LAR) and it really grew on me. At first I thought it was a really unusual name, but started liking it more and more as I got to know her and heard it more.

A friend of mine just named their little girl Aislinn but pronounce is EYES-lin. Like Iceland without the "D". I don't like how they pronounce it since it's Irish and supposed to be pronouces ASH-lean or ASH-lin. Even AYES-lin would be better.

I also had a friend named Lakin (Lake-in), actually, I knew two- one guy and one girl. Thought it was a really cute name!

Those are kind of random, but I hope it at least helps get the juices going! Good luck, I definitely know how hard it is to find a name that really sings to you. We're trying to find a boys name that works for us.

Thanks! I have a few boys names I like..Charlie, Ryder, Thomas..I don't know why the girls names are so much harder this time lol. Goodluck to you!

Thanks! I have a few boys names I like..Charlie, Ryder, Thomas..I don't know why the girls names are so much harder this time lol. Goodluck to you!

Peggy, Paulita, Paulina, Pandora, Priscilla, Pfifer, Penny, Posey, Paige, Po, Polly, Pansy, Pandy, Piper, Prudence

Thanks, I like that one too, I also really like P names but am having a hard time with GIRL p names..this is so hard LOL

I know someone who had named their little girl Phoenix..I thought that was cute...I also like the names Braelynn and Brylee...and I like the name Novalee as a middle name...they are all different but not too out there...I have a daughter whose name is Alexis Mattea...good luck to you...I'm pregnant too...I don't know what it is yet but I'm having a hard time with the boys name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->