I can not wait until.......

DanielleM

Reaction score
I am sat here in my living room with my Christmas tree and all the twinkling lights and decorations so excited.....28th November can't come quick enough :xmas12:

I'm excited too. It isn't that far away really, we are nearing the end of October now!

I try not to get too Christmassy until November so I'm counting down the days until then!! My oldest started school this year and I miss him so much during the day it's taking all my will power to not shop as therapy

Its scarily exciting how quick this year has gone

It's not long at all. I think I love the run up more than anything lol

It's not long at all. I think I love the run up more than anything lol

Totally agree, Christmas day is always an anti climax for me, the children get too over excited and spoil it and then it's all over and done with too quickly

I'm excited too! I want halloween and bonfire night to hurry up so we can focus on christmas! OH has actually booked 1st December off so we can all decorate the house together, so so so excited :haha:

My kids used to just year through gifts... Now I put their first initial hidden somewhere on the packaging. I choose the first gift find the initial that child open their gift while we all watch... Them they choose a gift find the initial and give it to that person and so on.... My kids range 16-8 so they are a little older.. But they love doing it that way and so do i... Everybody gets attention while they open their gifts and it extends the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->