I can tell im having an upset and down day

M

Maffie

Im feeling like shite so doing nappy therapy must stop as ive probably spent 3 months child benefit in the last 24 hours

Oooh dear, what's he done?
What part of Manchester do you live in? My OH used to live in Didsbury and I used to travel over on the coach.

I like buying things for Darwin because I feel too fat 'n' frumpy to buy new clothes for myself (I suppose I could buy some new shoes though) so I do my retail therapy via Darwin :lol:

oh I hate shopping for me now too, mum took me birthday shopping and I only found 2 tops I felt guilty having stuff for me so mum got Noah 3 outfits.

Im just south of Manchester now in the high peak area, I used t live near Sale.

He is being a selfish, inconsiderate I dont know what, although im sure he thinks im to blame.

Small world. I used to live near sale too (Ashton upon mersey) and now live in the High Peak (but east of manchester not south!)

Men trouble..ick, throw something hard at him and tell him to grow a pair.

I hate those days :hugs: Nappy therapy usually works for me though... it's very tempting sometimes to order one with something like "Daddy's in trouble" embroidered on the bum :rofl:

:haha: Rachel mine would probably be harsher than that. I have hit double figures today again so better stop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->