I candy?

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
I have just found out we're expecting baby #2 so will need a double, as Maddison will be a few months off 2 once baby is here.

I have my heart set on the icandy pear, as its the only double that i think looks nice. I am just looking for prices and where everyone has got theirs from? Also pros and cons

Hi there my son will be 16 months when baby num 2 arrives and i`m looking at the icandy peach blossom which is the newer version of the pear and thats £700 new without carrycot and 2nd hand its about the same price.You can get the pear 2nd hand for around £400 or new £700 from edershaws xx

I went to have a look today and the pear is so bulky and heavy to push! We have decided on the icandy peach blossom! It is £1004.99 including the carrycot, car seat and carseat adaptors x

:shock: its so expensive new isnt it! Daisy will be 19 months and not sure we will bother with a double. We'll get a sling for the baby cause Daisy walks so much now, albeit not where we want :haha: and may consider a light double stroller off ebay for little walks x

Yeah. Maddison will only be 20 months old, so we're going to get it new, then once maddison is walking everywhere, we will just keep it as a single. I think £1000 for the whole thing (frame and 2 seat units), carrycot and car seat isn't too bad, as long as you will get your use out of it. Especially when you can get at least £600 back for it second hand xx

Hi Hun I have the singal pear and love it! It is so easy to turn and to fold up and looks gorgeous really happy with it! X

i looked at the pear today and compared to the peach blossom, its very bulky and hard to push x

yes i thought the pear was bulky and its not that much more for the peach.I really want the peach blossom.Did you put it up and down?i think it is fairly fiddly to get in and out the car but its so nice xx

I thought it was OK, but i had a pram with a similar frame for my daughter. I don't drive so the only time it will go in the car is when my hubby is driving. I LOVE the peach x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->