i cannot believe it!

LousMom

Mommy of 2 princesses
Reaction score
So the one month that I'm not testing at 10 dpo or making up symptoms in my head and convincing myself that I'm fianlly preggers.... I actually am this month! I got my BFP this morning! Yesterday my darling fiance and I got married and I was feeling some cramping and thought, "great I'll get Aunt Flo on my wedding day, just great!" But she never came and I just so happened to have a test in my purse and did it this morning and it was positive! What a wonderful way to start our marriage and the new year!

hoping the same for everyone else on here!

Congratulations both on your marriage and your new bump!!! :dance:

I have read this situation so many times now! Women saying they took a break from charting and next thing they knew they were pregnant!

Congrats!! What a nice present! Happy New Year!!

Congratulations on the BFP and the wedding! What a great start to the year! :wohoo: x

Congratulations hunnie, it's always the case. OH & I took a TTC break after trying for 2 year as we were planning our wedding for july 2009. Sure enough, the month we weren't trying i fell pregnant AND my due date is my actual wedding day so it had to be cancelled.

Congratulations on your BFP and getting married! What an excellent wedding present.

xxx

Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xx

wonderful story!!! congrats xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back