i cannot believe it!

Congratulations on your wedding AND your BFP :happydance: Have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

So the one month that I'm not testing at 10 dpo or making up symptoms in my head and convincing myself that I'm fianlly preggers.... I actually am this month! I got my BFP this morning! Yesterday my darling fiance and I got married and I was feeling some cramping and thought, "great I'll get Aunt Flo on my wedding day, just great!" But she never came and I just so happened to have a test in my purse and did it this morning and it was positive! What a wonderful way to start our marriage and the new year!

hoping the same for everyone else on here!

oh wow how wonderful! congrats! :bfp::happydance:

Congratulations on your :bfp: what a lovely wedding gift!!!!

a million thanks to everyone's kind words - we had a 16 hour drive back from Florida last night/ today so I wasn't online.

It was so wonderful, all of our families were still around on the morning of 1/1 (as we got married on 12/31) - so everyone was in one spot for us to annouce! Everyone was so shocked :)

Wishing everyone all their dreams to come true in 2009!

Congrats! what a wonderful way to celebrate the new marriage and honeymoon!

You couldnt wish for a better start to the new year could u!!! :happydance: congrats and best wishes for the nxt 9 months !!! x

Congratulations you lucky thing! Best wishes for your future.

congrats on your wedding, and your :bfp:.
What a lovely wedding gift! :)

What a wonderful wedding present! Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->