I cannot stop worrying

Anna1980

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 13 weeks pregnant today.

When I was 6 weeks I worried so much that my doctor had me have an early scan, all was well and they could see a healthy heartbeat.
I was called back at 8+4 just for a second check up and again the baby had grown well and heart rate was good.
I had my 12 week scan and the sonographer said that all looked really good. That the pregnancy looked beautiful.
Despite all of this, I am still so frightened that something will go wrong.
My nipples don't hurt as much, I don't have a bump yet and that worries me as I have heard people say that your second pregnancy (which for me this is the case) that you show earlier.
I just can't stop worrying and feel like sobbing. :cry:

Is anyone else feeling like this? Should I try to relax?

Thank you in advance and hugs

:hugs: Hello, you've had 3 scans and everything was perfect, so relax now. I'm sure that everything is fine and that this is your sticky bean. Please try not to worry about symptoms. You've reached that time now where they subside, only to come back again in a few weeks. I'm expecting my 4th and had bloat belly at first but now it's gone down. I too have no sign of a bump yet. We'll probably explode during the second tri, lol. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy :happydance:

Maybe you could order a doppler to ease your mind? Your far enough along now that you would be able to pick up baby's heartbeat on a doppler. I have the Sonoline B and it works wonderfully. You can order it off Amazon.com and they aren't too expensive. The reason I got mine is because I'm a huge worrier, too. Not much you can do but wait it out, I'm afraid. Hang in there!

Oh hun, do try not to worry. Your bump size is a very personal thing and even if it's your second baby it doesn't necessarily mean you'll show a lot. People at work have realised I'm pregnant because of my bump but I'm only 12 weeks along and not had scan yet so I didn't really want them to know- when I told one I'm only 12 weeks (well technically then I was eleven and a bit) they went 'oh, that's a big bump - you don't normally show at this point'. Grrr! That didn't help me stop worrying that something's wrong!

If you haven't had any 'warning signs' of anything being wrong you really shouldn't worry. I had horrible cramps with my first pregnancy, plus I had early bleeding and then I had loads of other horrible discomfort. The baby of course was fine and is now a happy, energetic three-year-old.

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy.

Hey sweetie this is my second and I didn't start to show till 19 weeks yet with my first I was huge by 12-13 weeks so don't worry about that I think as mothers we will always worry I though the worry would stop after I had my first but I still worry about her I don't think the worry will ever end even when they are both 30.

Just wait soon you will be feeling ur bubs kicking that might ease u a little xx

I'm growing my 4th and all I have is bloat and it's back down by morning and I'm a skinny bitch lol :) Don't worry! All your scans have showed a healthy baby so it's time for you to enjoy!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->