I can't be? Can I?

sammie13s

Reaction score
Really freaking out. Is it possible to get pregnancy symptoms days after? Me and oh did the deed and he accidentally ejaculated in me. Now these past few days I'm feeling sick, dizzy and tired. Help. Xx

It's probably nothing. Generally speaking, implantation doesn't happen until 5-8dpo. Do you know when you ovulated?

I knew a few days after with my 2nd, I had implantation pain and symptoms from then. Sometimes you do feel different very soon. But you could very easily be feeling symptoms because the possibility is on your mind. Good luck, I hope you get the result you want :hugs:

Iv just got a new job and was hoping to start ttc after Christmas. Just really worried. Wish this sickness would go away. I no they say it only takes one but surely it can't be me xx

The same symptoms have been happening to me. This is my first month ttc. I am on my tww so hopefully I am not just thinking up these symptoms.
Good luck to you!

Either tht or it's a sickness bug or something? I don't no we say we have six senses in these things and iv just got tht feeling :/ x

Lol that's funny you said that.. I got a nasty bug that was going around so I thought I was immediately pregnant.
But you know your body overall. But you could also be over analyzing every ache because you want it so much

By the looks of your signature I thought you're already pregnant?

not trying to be funny nor sacrastic, but how does someone
ACCIDENTLY ejaculate inside?

Good luck!

Good luck!

Obviously being funny that's why you put not being funny? Not got anything nice to say then don't reply.

By the looks of your signature I thought you're already pregnant?

I lost him at 15 weeks.

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm not sure how common it is to have pregnancy symptoms that quickly but I'm sure it's possible. It could also be your body tricking itself from stressing/worrying about it. Take a breath and try (as impossible as it is) not to symptom spot. Not much that can be done now but to wait :flower: Good luck!

Good luck!

Obviously being funny that's why you put not being funny? Not got anything nice to say then don't reply.

I'm sorry you feel that ASKING A QUESTION to an UNHEARD OF statement is "not nice" in your eyes!

I did not intend to hurt your feelings, by no means.
I'd understand if someone said I ACCIDENTLY got pregnant (perhaps he pulled out and she still concieved) that I understand, but It's very strange to me how someone can ACCIDENTLY ejaculate, that's my opinion, all I did was ask a question.
If you post something strange like that in a PUBLIC forum you have to count on people questioning it...

No ill will

Good luck!

I'm sorry you feel that ASKING A QUESTION to an UNHEARD OF statement is "not nice" in your eyes!

I did not intend to hurt your feelings, by no means.
I'd understand if someone said I ACCIDENTLY got pregnant (perhaps he pulled out and she still concieved) that I understand, but It's very strange to me how someone can ACCIDENTLY ejaculate, that's my opinion, all I did was ask a question.
If you post something strange like that in a PUBLIC forum you have to count on people questioning it...

No ill will

There's no need to be rude. Accidents happen- people get carried away and think they have more time before needing to pull out, or something happens to push the man over the edge (change in position causing a different stimulation for example); it happens, it is one of the reasons that natural family planning isn't always a reliable method of contraception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->