I can't be the only one!!!!

I pluck them. I'm pale with dark hair I'm always worried they'll grow back really thick and course and it'll be way worse.

I need to do my upper lip really but never have as I worry about regrowth so tell myself I only notice it because I'm looking :haha:
Does IPL work well on legs? Since having LO my leg hair seems to be very thick and no matter how I shave I never have smooth legs now.

I need to do my upper lip really but never have as I worry about regrowth so tell myself I only notice it because I'm looking :haha:
Does IPL work well on legs? Since having LO my leg hair seems to be very thick and no matter how I shave I never have smooth legs now.

It works best on legs, & they need less sessions that other parts of the body as the hair root is thick there. I had loads of issues like ingrows & blisters, I was sensitive to waxing & shaving. The best time to go for ILP is during winter as there is no direct exposer to sunlight, 1st sessions are a bit painful. You only need a session every 6 weeks, then after the 4th you can go up to 8 weeks, I was done after two years as I did full body.

When I was pregnant I had some hair growth on my tummy & knees, but they disappeared after I gave birth. I have 2 hairs underarm that re-grow, but I can pull them out with no pain as the root is very weak.

I've got about £200 here for about 4/5 sessions x I see Groupon offers flying around but I don't know whether to trust them

How long is the session? The price seems reasonable for 5 sessions if the session is 1 hr long. In an hr you can do full legs per session & upper lip, or half leg with bikini line or underarms.

I had redness & spots after sessions, but it clears out after 2-3 days.

The sessions also depends on your body size, I have small body, & I'm only 5'3"

A lovely lady close to where I stay sugars mine.

I have super sensitive skin and waxing is just too harsh.

I tried the nair wax strips (I normally use the pen) today. Really good, and I am no fan of waxing (I shave my legs) Really impressed.

I find creams burn, blister, they stink, either removers or bleaches.

I use nair sensitive skin removal cream for my face and legs (when I don't shave). It burns my legs but not my face.

I've got pretty thick yet blonde facial hair around the side of my face/start of jaw line, then my upper lip. Do it once every 6 weeks, it feels horrible to touch to begin with. OH doesn't seem bothered about it, so I don't know why I bother sometimes :)

I've got about £200 here for about 4/5 sessions x I see Groupon offers flying around but I don't know whether to trust them

How long is the session? The price seems reasonable for 5 sessions if the session is 1 hr long. In an hr you can do full legs per session & upper lip, or half leg with bikini line or underarms.

I had redness & spots after sessions, but it clears out after 2-3 days.

The sessions also depends on your body size, I have small body, & I'm only 5'3"

I saw a salon that I go to for nails and waxing having an offer on groupon for 6 sessions of full leg, underarm and bikini. £349, my OH has offered to pay half as my xmas pressie, how romantic haha. Ive bought it and now crapping myself about the pain! I have very very pale skin and dark hair so I hope it works!

I bleach my upper lip. I have never cut, plucked or shaved hair on my face. I am too afraid it will grow back thicker. I never shaved my legs until one summer when i thought they would look better. I always had fairly light hair on my legs, barely visible. Now after years of shaving, its visibly different. Way longer and now could NEVER go out with unshaven bare legs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->